• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

JtZpzpI.jpg

G6tfMBn.gif

Carmella gets zero reaction, lol.

Also, what happened to Vince McMahon GAF?

He bet on Punk winning back when the match was fresh and there was no training footage

He realized his mistake when footage popped up and has basically been expecting this for a month. He's gone for a year and will be missed greatly

Entropia

No One Remembers
He bet on Punk winning back when the match was fresh and there was no training footage

He realized his mistake when footage popped up and has basically been expecting this for a month. He's gone for a year and will be missed greatly

Are you fuckin serious?!?!

Nekofrog

Banned
Can someone please show me anywhere Dean has ever looked good in the ring because I don't get it.

Alexa Bliss has better kicks and punches than 99% of the rest of both rosters, male and female.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That PPV was completely and utterly decent if not good.

Also AJ.

Also Kevin Owens. Thats your 2 WWE Champions Gaf. Enjoy the moment, it wont last, but enjoy it :D

Bray Wyatt defeated Randy Orton by Forfeit after not winning a singles pay per view match since defeating Roman Reigns at Battleground, July 19, 2015.

Kane defeated Bray Wyatt by Pinfall after not winning a singles pay per view match since defeating Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 28, April 1, 2012.

Prophecy lol

Ithil

Is AJ Styles the first person to hold all major wrestling promotion titles?

In this current time period? Sure, even if there aren't exact many major promotions now.

Fun fact, the only person to be WWE, WCW and ECW champ is
Big Show

I'm on to you WWE. Can't make me like something that resulted in a Kane win, but also a homophobe title win. Proud of you 5ever, Kane, but #NeverSD

Bray Wyatt defeated Randy Orton by Forfeit after not winning a singles pay per view match since defeating Roman Reigns at Battleground, July 19, 2015.

Kane defeated Bray Wyatt by Pinfall after not winning a singles pay per view match since defeating Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 28, April 1, 2012.

Prophecy lol

Nobody Escapes 50/50

In this current time period? Sure, even if there aren't exact many major promotions now.

Fun fact, the only person to be WWE, WCW and ECW champ is
Big Show
Big Show is better and more credible than all three champions in the wwe umbrella combined. And all the champions in Japan.

cordy

Banned
Shoutout to anyone who shat on the ppv before it started, anyone who shat on the thin roster, anyone who shat on Ambrose, anyone who said AJ was going to beat Ambrose clean and anyone who shat on the Usos saying no matter what they did they'd still suck.

SD/Backlash was a success.

Top Bottom