• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Skatterd

tumblr_odde8iiDAJ1u1ljrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_ocpcrks1kh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If Styles was to hold the title up to Wrestlemania to drop it back to Cena I would be 100% completely fine with that

Ithil

You think Styles and Owens are both going to hold the titles until WM?

Owens, no, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for Styles, give how weak the main event field is on SD. Styles is definitely the hottest thing going there, since Cena is all part time now. I can easily see him getting a lengthy reign.

ReiGun

Go back, what, three years, to mid 2013 and show people this field of champions

They would probably have several questions (not limited to "Who the fuck are the Revival")

"Heath Slater and Rhyno? What the hell kind of future is this?"
"What's a New Day?"
"Why does Kevin Steen have that ugly ass belt?"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have 2 weeks off work starting tomorow (actually today technically since its 4am), im strongly considering subbing to WWE network to watch the cruiserweight tournament and whatever else I fancy.

Anybody got an LGBT-friendly wrestling company or at least match collection for me to watch? It's clear now I'm not getting it from that company in my lifetime, so....

Ithil

AJ, Becky getting the WWE gold at last, Slater and Rhyno having a satisfying story conclusion, and Miz with some new life in him, Smackdown's doing pretty with its champs.

Tagyhag

Do people look at this picture and mentally remove everyone but Bryan and Punk?

Hey, Dashing Cody was great and Ryder was over as fuck.

Air Boom and Beth Phoenix yeah they're alright but at least they were new and fresh.

That's what the picture symbolized, a fresh new beginning.

Top Bottom