• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Go back, what, three years, to mid 2013 and show people this field of champions

They would probably have several questions (not limited to "Who the fuck are the Revival")
All of this is good. All of it.

I hope they never go back to one brand. WWE doesnt have any credible wrestling competition so they needed to invent the competition themselves.

#SteamPunkWins
6IFbgJR.png

We did it, fam. :')

People still like to pretend Cody was ever more than the least talented member of the Rhodes family and that Ryder was ever more than Hacksaw Jim Duggan for the Jersey Shore.
Being the 'least talented member of the Rhodes family' is hardly a slight.

He was also 25 or 26 when that was taken. Cody always has had tons of potential and some of that was realized. Like it was said above, that photo represented change for a product that was very stale.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
amber o'neal's twitter bio says single model in it now

getting worked this hard by big momma pump being in a team with your husband
GlitteringBasicHarpseal.gif

Wagram

I like the longer matches that have resulted from this split.

Top 3 matches tonight in my opinion:

1.) AJ Styles vs. Ambrose
2.) 6 Woman Elimination Match
3.) Crews vs. Corbin.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Next month I'm going to finish 1999 WWF and then catch up on the last 5 months of NXT and all of the CWC. If I have any time left after that I'll either start WCW 1998 or WWF 2000, the greatest year of the product in my opinion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WCW Thunder, WCW Saturday Night(all of them) and New Generation Raws are all I want on the Network now

though I'd like WCW Pro Wrestling on there too but eh

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's actually not a ton of WCW/JCP/NWA shoots that were televised.

Meanwhile in the WWF you've got Wendy Richter and The Montreal Screwjob, the Brawl for all which is about 80% shoot, the Butterbean fight...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW Thunder, WCW Saturday Night(all of them) and New Generation Raws are all I want on the Network now

They're missing exactly two NG raw's. The Raw Bowl and Thursday Raw Thursday. One of them is an incredibly important show in WWF history actually.

To add to that list I'd love Shotgun and Heat.

Zach

I long for WCW Saturday Night. And it'd be fun to have access to all of the weird WCW B (C?) shows, too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The problem with not having Thunder becomes multiplied tenfold when you watch the Russo WCW because there was major stuff happening on Thunder every week

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair though all WCW b/c shows suck. They never had anything good besides Saturday Night and Nitro. Occasionally WWF would strike gold like they did with the first 18 months of Heat or Smackdown on occasion, or something weird like the first ten Shotgun Saturday Nights.

Thunder is terrible from day one. If Russo is booking then it is literally Nitro part two with a worse set, which is better than it is at any other point in its run.

They're missing exactly two NG raw's. The Raw Bowl and Thursday Raw Thursday. One of them is an incredibly important show in WWF history actually.

To add to that list I'd love Shotgun and Heat.
Youll probably never get the Raw Bowl match just like one Raw in 2k because of licensing issues.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And Ricochet is one of the handsomest dudes I've seen in wrasslin but that guys hairline is threading that needle hard

any day he could wake up and it'd all be over for him

Top Bottom