• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Mahonay

Banned
Miz vs the other guy was really fucking good. I don't get the hate from these mark ass podcasters for the finish. Miz is a heel for fuck's sake.
When you're forced to watch that much wrestling you probably lose track of what you even enjoy in wrestling anymore.

"Hey Zack, remember that time...."
Cena pays Kane some money. Next thing you know...

lfWNo.gif

Miz vs the other guy was really fucking good. I don't get the hate from these mark ass podcasters for the finish. Miz is a heel for fuck's sake.
Smh. Yesterday you were hating on people excited for the match. I see how it is.

my understanding is that cena is off again possibly until end of year after No Mercy.

Where did I read this, peeps?
I believe The Meltz had that hot take.

I listened to a 30-minute episode of Vince Russo's podcast. I don't recommend it.
I couldn't even get through the podcast he did with Austin. And those excerpts from his book, Rope Opera, that were read on TLF were as infuriating as anything I've ever listened to.

Fox318

I honestly don't understand how Russo kept on getting jobs in wrestling post 1999.

Dixie was willing to let her company die so she could employ him...

but why?

Where is the proof that he is worth all of that?

Hey, OwensIsNow. What made you start studying the fine art of pro wrestling?
My family was always into wrestling, so it was always around me. I can't even remember when I first started watching. I think my first memory of wrestling was around Mania 18. Cause I remember a Hogan video package, I remember Flair hitting Taker with a motorcycle thing, and I remember Brock killing the Hardys.

I honestly don't understand how Russo kept on getting jobs in wrestling post 1999.

but why?

What we GOTTA DO... is turn Goldberg heel!

Keeping thinking you guys are talking about the videogame when you talk about no mercy
I wish. Forever the holy grail of wrasslin' games.

Mahonay

Banned
My family was always into wrestling, so it was always around me. I can't even remember when I first started watching. I think my first memory of wrestling was around Mania 18. Cause I remember a Hogan video package, I remember Flair hitting Taker with a motorcycle thing, and I remember Brock killing the Hardys.
I am the only one in my family that has ever watched any wrestling. They think I am a manchild for it.

Bliss just got eliminated 'like the headphone jack on an iPhone 7". Yeesh.

Did Mauro really fucking say that? Mamma mia indeed.

I honestly think he's working people cause the #TwitterTrologdytes give him shit about all the unnecessary references all the time and as much as I hate to admit it, justifiably so. The Review-a-Wai episodes that's gonna come out of these Smackdown only PPVs will be the main takeaway from this and how dated those will be.

Zach

but why?

He's seriously King Carny.

Tagyhag

KOTM Podcast ‏@KOTM_Podcast 19h19 hours ago
No disrespect to those who enjoy WWE, but if TNA were to deliver a lackluster card like this in 2016, they would be stoned to death.

My goodness, TNA fans.

My goodness.

I am the only one in my family that has ever watched any wrestling. They think I am a manchild for it.
When I broached the subject of going to Wrestlemania next year, my mom actually asked me "Do you still watch that stuff?"

Would have made me feel bad if I didn't know that bitch marked out for Haystacks Calhoun in her youth.

I love how stupid some of his calls are.

MAMMA MIAAAAA!!! pops me every time now.

Oh, and David Otunga is there as well apparently. Not since Crisis Midlife Punk has someone made so much money from doing so little on pay per view.

Who the fuck is Jagger Eaton?

Ah, here comes the angle to write Randy out of his match.

Top Bottom