• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

So all members of PCB have been Inaugural Champions.

Pretty cool that it's a women division stable which gets that kind of statistic given a year ago there was just the two belts with no sign of the Diva's one being changed.

Menome

Why you always making me want to rewatch Twin Peaks, 31GhostsIV?

Surely. Twin Peaks should make you want to rewatch Twin Peaks.

Also, hello from work. It's quiet this evening, which is probably a good thing considering it's dispatching ambulances.

It was reported back in July that Roderick Strong would be heading to WWE very soon. Strong said his farewells back at the PWG 13 event.

We can now confirm that Roderick has signed a deal with WWE and the company is waiting on the right time to debut him. As of this writing, we have received no indication on when exactly that may be, but we know he has signed and is expected to debut for the company.
http://www.allwrestlingnews.com/wwe-news/roderick-strong-signs-wwe-deal/

Cagey

Banned
I could do without Ranallo's lame ass quips but he gets hyped and as a long time listener to the GOAT Doc Emrick, I appreciate that.

Zach

We probably shouldn't get hung up on who each user likes and dislikes.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll start the spreadsheet.

It's not? Who's mothership am I connected to right now then?

image.php

Nekofrog

Banned
Can someone make a cheat sheet of who this thread dislikes? I've only started participating and reading recently. I'm well versed on Wreddit's likes and dislikes. Thanks in advance.

I only have two major dislikes, dean and Becky. The rest all range from great to don't care.

BIG DRIVE.

You just know Doc would name drop wrestler's middle school amateur wrasslin team mascot names during a chain sequence. God it would be the best.

Then there's the Pierre McGuire special, where he will name drop Roman Reign's kindergarten teacher and say he learned the spear while attending Georgia Tech. He will also say that he knows his dad.

Top Bottom