• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

orioto

Good Art™
So it seems everyone was in the loop for the RAW main event. Owens is just THAT good. he worked TAZ and the whole IWC with his acting.

Also something a little akward i'm sorry, and i couldn't gif it. But if you look at the face he does when looking at Trips telling him to do the pin, and especially his face when he looks at him while pinning Rollins. I swear, i swear it's the exact look of someone climaxing while having first sex or something. It's not even a joke, i'm not sure Owens didn't have that in mind for its acting. Look at it again.

Kurita

Why do people listen to Taz in the first place

And why would people think Owens didn't know he was winning??????????

Otunga and Saxton are just filterable noise that add nothing to the broadcast. Although Otunga does proffer the odd line that is bad enough to be distracting.

Bryan's constant state of awe at shit he's seen many times, his timbre, his vocal control, his timing, near everything comes across as totally insincere and unprofessional, even if that isn't the intended effect. He's like David Crockett without the earnestness.

Nailed it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So it seems everyone was in the loop for the RAW main event. Owens is just THAT good. he worked TAZ and the whole IWC with his acting.

Also something a little akward i'm sorry, and i couldn't gif it. But if you look at the face he does when looking at Trips telling him to do the pin, and especially his face when he looks at him while pinning Rollins. I swear, i swear it's the exact look of someone climaxing while having first sex or something. It's not even a joke, i'm not sure Owens didn't have that in mind for its acting. Look at it again.

There's a good reason why that happened. Papa H told him the finish right there.

Imagine seff doing a burning hammer

icZ6JiL.png

Hasney

So wait, not only are they taking forever to announce it but they're also going to skip the holidays?

gKqNY.gif

I dunno what the latest rumour is as I stopped following, but it was said that the delay could be due to NVidias newest chip not being ready for mass production in time for the holiday. Probably out of their hands if that's the case.

I had a teacher back in high school that had a collection of fluid like that.

He'd show it during class and push it to make it jiggle, grossing everyone out.

All they had to do was drain it and he was fine, btw, not that big a deal.
I had a teacher in the 2nd or 3rd grade who had one on his forehead. We all thought it was a devil horn growing because he was so hard to deal with.

That should be Nintendo's slogan for the last decade.
You know when they unrelieved the "Wii" name, I thought it was pronounced "why" until hearing them say it.

Recall

The GOTY edition of Witcher 3 is on the UK PSN for £35. I'm very tempted but I know I won't ever finish it.

With the little time I go have to play games I'm playing Smite and God Eater, don't really feel the need to start something new right now but my intrigue concerning Witcher 3 is very high.

i think people read into Meltzers comment a little too much. Someone tweeted at him asking if a story about Owens not knowing anything was true and he repsonded with "completely made up".

At 6-foot-6 and 400 pounds, George Gray never had a problem taking care of himself in the pro wrestling ring.

But even a performer who terrorized opponents as the One Man Gang can admit he needs some help from others after the torrential rainfall that flooded Baton Rouge.

MORE: Goldberg opens up about possible return

Gray and his family had the interior of their house in nearby Central City, La. destroyed last month when the Comite River overflowed into their property. To make matters worse, Gray was among the estimated 125,000 homeowners affected who hadn’t purchased insurance to cover the damage because he wasn’t living in a designated flood zone.

http://www.sportingnews.com/wwe/new...cgobop8?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Read more at the link, very long

Bronx-Man

Banned
Also, I refuse to play Deus Ex out of principle. It's straight from the Ken Levine School of Dumb Games Trying To Make Themselves Seem Smart Without Saying Anything. Shame since the original Deus Ex actually is a smart game.

Sephzilla

I played a bit of the new Deus Ex and actually got bored. I'll sacrifice it for Witcher 3 Super Mega Complete Turbo HD Remix edition

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wanted to finish the expansion but Deus Ex came out and then the new WoW expansion came out and that plan is dead in the dirt now
I bought Legion. Gonna be a tough month to finish anything.

Kaladin

Final Fantasy XV is this month. I'm torn. On one hand, it's Final Fantasy....and on the other, it looks convoluted as fuck. I'm not sure how I feel about the battle and leveling systems this time around.

Edit : Well damn, it's not this month. It's November.....meh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Witcher 3 Complete Edition all on disc? If so I might sell my vanilla copy to get that version
Yes but it does not use the same save system, so don't do it if you're a significant amount in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I refuse to play Deus Ex out of principle. It's straight from the Ken Levin School of Dumb Games Trying To Make Themselves Seem Smart Without Saying Anything. Shame since the original Deus Ex actually is a smart game.
First, welcome back Branks Mens! Good to see you return.

Second, yeah, really low effort in these stories lately. Kideo game writing has always been poor so it's not like it takes much to turn heads (look at all the schmucks thinking Uncharted was "well written and had realistic characters" - fucking LOL) but a weak effort can be considered smart by most even though it's really, really weak.

Games that appear to have something to say rarely do.

Top Bottom