• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Mahonay

Banned
sasha is definitely the one to train noelle if you want to make sure foley never ever ever wants her to be a wrestler
"Next, we're going to do a top rope Frankensteiner. Now, the way to do a really good one is to make sure your head comes within about an inch of the mat when you flip over the top."

"...should we practice running the ropes first?"

klonere

Banned
Guys,let be real my boy Ishii is wrestler of the year

He's got a good shout. He makes every match he wrestles interesting and different. Wide variety of opponents. Somehow makes himself look tough despite his size. Glad he got away from the powerviolence stuff with Shibata/Honma.

CrOOFiTWcAA9vNB.jpg

orioto

Good Art™
By the way Ryback was not red hot as a face. And WWE didn't miss something here.

They probably saw in that "feed me more" thing the same kind of quick fad that was the fandango music.

You got people over cause they have qualities, and you got short fads that won't last long. WWE learned how to not jump too soon in any random crowd reaction.

Ryback was only legit as a bully character anyway. They should have had him be a real monster heel. They knew how to do that in the past.

Caderfix

Cesaro will win the best of seven, then they'll ask him to which title he would like to be the #1 contender, and he will say "The WWE World Championship" and go to Smackdown.

Heroman

Banned
The only reason why Aj isnt WOTY in my eyes is his early booking in wwe wasn't that great and the club brings him down a bit for me.

He's got a good shout. He makes every match he wrestles interesting and different. Wide variety of opponents. Somehow makes himself look tough despite his size. Glad he got away from the powerviolence stuff with Shibata/Honma.

feels like every month he doing some next level stuff I mean Okada vs Ishii was a instant classic.

Fox318

Cesaro wins and beats Owens fir the title.

Sheamus loses and heads to smackdown. Beats up AJ with Bryan ringside crying as he crushes AJ.

Cesaro vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania 33 with Bryan in Cesaro's corner to unite the titles.

Bryan finally gets that mania win over Sheamus via Cesaro.

a new face of the company is born

Cesaro wins and beats Owens fir the title.

Sheamus loses and heads to smackdown. Beats up AJ with Bryan ringside crying as he crushes AJ.

Cesaro vs Sheamus at Wrestlemania 33 with Bryan in Cesaro's corner to unite the titles.

Bryan finally gets that mania win over Sheamus via Cesaro.

a new face of the company is born
This plan does feature Sheamus as a world champ so I'll allow it.

Remember when the Razor's Edge was the most devastating move in all professional wrestling?

Of course, it was beaten by the Stunner

Kaladin

All Smackdown really needs is Cesaro and Sami Zayn. Those two guys would round out the upper tier of the roster and flesh out the struggling main event scene. Seriously, who do they have beyond Ambrose, AJ, Cena and Ziggler? Wyatt? He's loosing to Kane. Orton? I don't know if he'd be seen as top tier in this new era. Slater? Maybe...but that's a year away at best.

Add in the fact that Cena is part time and you have an upper tier of AJ, Ambrose and Ziggler.

Why the fuck are Sasha Becky teaching her? I mean they not even doing anything.
Context wise for the show, it's just a two-day training exercise and not a permanent thing. Noelle is training to wrestle, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was something that actually happened, just with cameras around to catch some of it.

Recall

So I'm gonna guess after last night that Roman is officially in the dog house.

Wasn't he in the "doghouse" ever since getting popped for the drugs. He is now only a upper-mid card sometimes main eventer, instead of an always winning main eventer.

He still has time and it's already proven to be a blessing in disguise with people warming up to him on their own now rather than forcing it.

Kaladin

Wasn't he in the "doghouse" ever since getting popped for the drugs. He is now only a upper-mid card sometimes main eventer, instead of an always winning main eventer.

He still has time and it's already proven to be a blessing in disguise with people warming up to him on their own now rather than forcing it.

Yeah, but people were still saying Roman was going to win things these past few weeks when he hasn't. He's being put in big matches only to take the L.

I would hope his loss last night ends the "Roman is going to win the title this week" stuff.

His character needed a solo run in the mid card so I'm not surprised people are warming up to him.

Top Bottom