• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Mahonay

Banned
I'm heading down to Full Sail Live tomorrow to experience the CWC Finale Live. I can't wait. This is my first time seeing a live production at Full Sail, everything else has been tapings. I'm legit looking forward to these matches. They have pulled off some amazing stuff over this tournament and it is quite easily the best thing thing WWE has done this year.
I am jelly. Hope you have fun man.

cordy

Banned
CsQhqITXgAAIhCb.jpg

Kaladin

The CWC is one of the few cases I can look at 4 men in a situation like this in WWE and not be upset at any of them being the winner. All four have been great performers, and while a couple would be underdogs, they also wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility. I'm #TeamSabre.

Anth0ny

Only if he remembers that its 10 in the US and not 20 this time.

Raw Viewership:

8pm: 2.833
9pm: 2.717
10pm: 2.520

Avg: 2.690

Football kept under 3 million for the whole show. Smackdown could be it this week.

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo

football is going to murder fake sports from now til january. jeeeeeeezus

Kaladin

I can see them going with someone unsigned just as easily as someone who isn't signed. Think about it, you not only give that guy incentive to come into WWE at a later time, you give other promotions incentive to give you talent they might not have before.

It's a big opportunity to build trust for future years. Let companies know that you don't have to give up your stars to allow them to compete on the big stage of WWE.

I can see them going with someone unsigned just as easily as someone who isn't signed. Think about it, you not only give that guy incentive to come into WWE at a later time, you give other promotions incentive to give you talent they might not have before.

It's a big opportunity to build trust for future years. Let companies know that you don't have to give up your stars to allow them to compete on the big stage of WWE.

I don't see it happening just because they want to start a division. You want to have your winner on RAW with that big trophy. Unless they don't care and all of them will just be fed to StroMan. Vince must be salivating will all these small guys coming to RAW.

Anth0ny

that "ibushi isn't signed" business is the biggest work that ever worked a shoot, marks

they're just saying that cause he's the overwhelming favorite. create a bit of doubt.

Fantomex

The CWC is one of the few cases I can look at 4 men in a situation like this in WWE and not be upset at any of them being the winner. All four have been great performers, and while a couple would be underdogs, they also wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility. I'm #TeamSabre.

Anyone but Sabre for me

MG310

I'm going with TJP to win it.

I hope Metalik does well in WWE. I feel like that match with Tajiri was probably the most WWE style match of the whole tournament.

Zach

that "ibushi isn't signed" business is the biggest work that ever worked a shoot, marks

they're just saying that cause he's the overwhelming favorite. create a bit of doubt.

I was a-thinkin' that the CWC will go predictably, with Ibushi and Zack Sabre, Jr. in the finals, and then RAW or Smackdown or NXT or the new YouTube Red-exclusive brand WCW will announce their big "get" of signing the winner (probably Ibushi).

But what do I know?

Only if he remembers that its 10 in the US and not 20 this time.

Raw Viewership:

8pm: 2.833
9pm: 2.717
10pm: 2.520

Avg: 2.690

Football kept under 3 million for the whole show. Smackdown could be it this week.
I, for one, am SHOCKED that the hour that opened with Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger lost nearly 200k viewers.

Aiii

So not worth it
Holy shit, Ryback pulled a Warrior and legally changed his name to his gimmick. Wow. Just wow.

It isn't even a good name either. And he had the chance to change it Rydberg, too. Missed opportunities.

klonere

Banned
Holy shit, Ryback pulled a Warrior and legally changed his name to his gimmick. Wow. Just wow.

It isn't even a good name either. And he had the chance to change it Rydberg, too. Missed opportunities.

tbf its so he can use it to get around WWE's copyright revanchism

Top Bottom