• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who said I'm ignoring mobile? Mobile is doing well and so are home consoles. Why not both?

The only gaming division that's really struggling is dedicated handheld consoles.
You're ignoring them by pretending they're doing comparable business to consoles, because they aren't. They're doing astronomically better.

Time for people to get mad at the PWI 500

Roman has a message for anyone hating on him being at the top of PWI 500.

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/status/771376917765316608

Fuck yall.
Shout out to Cagey, Beef and Verendus. We did it fam!
En2Fdxz.gif

Marvel

could never
Just wanna say I am loving all the Dana pics and gifs that are posted... right here in WrassleGAF friends.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're also pretending they appeal to the same consumer base when, in all honesty, they really don't have a huge crossover
"Everyone" vs "parents who played a kideo game"

It's comin

Wagram

Kayfabe list or not. If you have a phrase on the front cover that says "Half of you will hate this" then there's obviously no way he is number one. I actually like Roman, but c'mon.

Anth0ny

Kayfabe list or not. If you have a phrase on the front cover that says "Half of you will hate this" then there's obviously no way he is number one. I actually like Roman, but c'mon.

he won the main event at wrestlemania

that's auto #1 in the world of kayfabe

and kids will still keep playing gta and minecraft and sports games and cod on consoles. mobile ain't the place for that shit with the exception of minecraft.

nintendo, on the other hand... at the rate they're going, i don't see them retaining the kid audience like they have before. they need some changes.

You're right, I just know better than to even speak to FallingEdge, he just regurgitates the opposite of the truth whenever he posts. Not even real opinions!

3s is the best street fighter and one of the greatest fighters of all time.
AT0a0Ue.gif

3s is (and likely always will be) the best Street Fighter ever. I just felt the need to state that.

.......No.

3S is by far the worst SF game. Parrying ruined the zoning game and yes, I love watching top 8s of Chun, Yun, Ken, Chun, Yun, Yun, Yun, Chun.

ST is and forever will be the best SF game. Ever.

Kaladin

So if history repeats itself, Wrestlemania tickets go on sale one month from today.

I know I'm looking to buy a couple of nosebleeds.....anyone else going next year?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So who's excited for college football?!

>_>
Not me, but my other half is. Which means I'll get a lot of time on my second screen experience of either 3ds, WiiU, or Vita, that ugly piece of shit. Vita is crap.

Top Bottom