• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

i am going to prove to everyone on wrestlegaf that i am the best with replies, starting conversation, and even putting blue in line. no body will touch me! my avatar on everything: forks, spoons, knives, 7 eleven collectors cups, ice cream bars..

i am going to prove to everyone on wrestlegaf that i am the best with replies, starting conversation, and even putting blue in line. no body will touch me! my avatar on everything: forks, spoons, knives, 7 eleven collectors cups, ice cream bars..
Sit down Eazy E, you're not ruthless.

Kaladin

Less than 2 weeks till I get to see the Cruiserweight Classic semis and finals live. I can't wait for that. It has been the single best thing to happen in wrestling this year. The fact that it is even happening and under the WWE banner is a mind fuck in itself, but the fact that it has delivered and not just delivered, it has blown away expectations with multiple MOTY candidates. This just feels like the start of something special......and so far they have knocked it out of the ballpark. I bet this is what it was like watching the inaugural G1 Climax, or BOLA. Give it a few years and this tournament can be on the level with those.

Skikkiks

Hello, fave five here and this is fave five:

1. 19
2. The Republic of Congo
3. The Littlest Hobo
4. Antelopes
5. Wetsuits

This is the fave five make sure to fave your fIves before you five fave your fave five fove

Sephzilla

Blue, Seph, Klonere and Zach are my top 4
people i'm going to beat at Wrestlemania

enMvI45.gif

Zach

Man, the Inland Empire soundtrack goes from "Polish Poem" by Chrysta Bell to "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone. If Jimmy King were still alive, he'd say this is lit.

notworksafe

Just what this thread needs: Another dork who posts too much and believes his own hype.

imBask

Banned
"I like american football and people who love american football typically hate on soccer, so I guess i'll do the same eventhough i've never watched a game... FUCK SOCCER XDDDDD"

smh grow up

Sephzilla

Real talk - Boxing is a sport I'd love to see experience a renaissance, but it's probably never going to happen. Too many different federations, championships, and weight classes have diluted the product to the point of irrelevance for a casual viewer. Younger viewers are starting to migrate to MMA. And younger athletes are opting to go into other sports instead of boxing for health reasons.

Touched a nerve there, brothers?

There's a reason it's the most played sport in the world, and it's not because it's necessarily the best.

Real talk - Boxing is a sport I'd love to see experience a renaissance, but it's probably never going to happen. Too many different federations, championships, and weight classes have diluted the product to the point of irrelevance for a casual viewer. Younger viewers are starting to migrate to MMA. And younger athletes are opting to go into other sports instead of boxing for health reasons.

There's a reason it's the most played sport in the world, and it's not because it's necessarily the best.

I used to like boxing and loved the Fight Night series, but now there aren't even interesting boxers around.

Edit: Soccer might not be the best sport, but it's the most universal sport out there.

Top Bottom