• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Only if you wanna go reverse cowgirl

and that's a goddamn shoot, son

29 more days to go
554uk2t7g2eq.jpeg

Recall

you watch your mouth, tyke. you want to settle this, meet me at backlash. no DQ, pin or submit only.

SomewhatGroovy you gotta lot of nerve even showing up here tonight. 'Cause you know and I know that I plain and simply kicked your ass last time. I threw you from pillar to post, and I beat your ass from one end of that ring right to the other. And you don't like it, but I beat you once and I'll beat you again and again and again!

Sephzilla

Soccer is easily a more boring sport than baseball. It's a bunch of vanilla midgets running around for a few hours getting one, maybe two, goals if you're lucky and then they do some Dolph Ziggler-tier overselling the moment a stiff breeze hits them. With baseball at least you get the occasional roided up hoss who will hit the ball 700 feet.

So who's excited for college football?!

>_>

Fuck college football. Real football starts next weekend.

Aiii

So not worth it
Porting an online game and removing the online functionality.

Sounds like parody, yet Nintendo, what a joke of a company.

Doesn't matter how shitty it has been, Wrestlemania is always a spectacle to witness live.

I will agree with this.

If I had witnessed Mania 32 live, enduring all of that shit without the benefit of reading the odds results? Would have been by far the most surreal experience of my life. 90% chance I would have thrown trash at the ring (regardless of where my seat was) by the time Corbin eliminated Kane.

Kaladin

I will agree with this.

If I had witnessed Mania 32 live, enduring all of that shit without the benefit of reading the odds results? Would have been by far the most surreal experience of my life. 90% chance I would have thrown trash at the ring (regardless of where my seat was) by the time Corbin eliminated Kane.

Shoot Thursday:

I saw Mania 27 live. One of the worst in recent history. It was an amazing live experience. Come off much better live than it did on screen.

Recall

The only WWE PPV I've ever seen live was Rebellion and Insurextion I think in like 2002. It had a Rikishi vs Albert stink face match :/

I have seen ROH live in NYC though...

Menome

All this fighting game talk and no mention of the GOAT Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The wait for Tekken 7 has been excruciating.

Plus, I'm obviously in the Top 5 WrassleGAF member list. I'm the life, soul and easy target of the roster.

Zach

I've been to a handful of wrasslin' shows in my day. Whether it be a local show with 100 people in attendance or that NXT Dallas Extravaganza, it's hard to mess up live wrassle. A fun time is there to be had, whether or not the catch-as-catch-can is actually good.

Zach

oh fuck zach hahahahah. that was good

youre number 9 on the list now

i actually have no favs. i look at this community as a whole and love you all. except for you. you know who you are. zach

I was really confused because I read your whole post thinking you were Menome...

Anth0ny

Smash Bros Melee is the greatest fighting game of all time. 15 years old and literally stronger than ever.

That is some Cena esque longevity at the top.

Kaladin

I will admit though, I saw that WWE/ECW December to Dismember ECW only PPV live and that is the exception to the rule. It was so bad it was a bullshit show live just as it was bullshit on screen.

That was also the night I learned not to get floor tickets at a WWE event unless up front. I was like 20-something rows behind the announce team and it suuuuuucked. Worse live wrassles I have ever experienced.

Toki767

I only saw WrestleMania 30 live.

Can't really complain about the experience live.

I never watched the broadcast though. How was that?

Zach

No one knows who you are, esmith08734! Look at that username. I have no idea what's happening there. Who's that in your avatar? Is it you? Some character from a show I don't recognize?

414272_o.gif

Top Bottom