• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Ultratech

So, honest question...is TNA watchable again?
Well....
qyYpszw.gif

Baron Corbin looking like the protagonist in Infamous Second Son.

That game is so shit. The writing up to getting to the main area is so fucking stupid that I felt bad for spending £6 on it.

I hear literally nothing about it outside of the Hardys.

Matt is the best wrestler of the year right now so it's worth it just for that. Outside of that Lashley's improved a lot and EC3 is great.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone pointed it out before, but it's so weird that she's the powerhouse of the division. Especially when you look at her compared to Raw's powerhouse, Nia Jax.

She's smaller but her stuff looks a lot more convincing than Nia's.

She said Beth was her inspiration which is why she started getting bigger. She's still pretty small though.

Someone pointed it out before, but it's so weird that she's the powerhouse of the division. Especially when you look at her compared to Raw's powerhouse, Nia Jax.
Nikki is the stiffest main roster worker, and just smacks the women right across the face with her hits. That forearm is a thing of beauty so I buy it.

ReiGun

She said Beth was her inspiration which is why she started getting bigger. She's still pretty small though.

This is true. I think it's just the contrast of her being roughly the same size as all the other women on SD, but then being the one who gets all the big power moves that I find a little odd. Not a mark against her though. If anything, it helps her stand out and like you said, she's not unconvincing.

It was pretty baffling; they give you 4 powers and it's somehow the least varied Infamous game.

Did you happen to play First Light?

It's not even to do with powers. It's down to shit like my good guy cop brother not giving a shit about a bus full of people dying after he refused to allow me to ride said bus because he wanted to defend the xenophobic cunts not wanting me on there who occupied it. He's meant to be the player's mentor for the good choices in the game.

I've literally only played the intro of the main game. Maybe First Light's better.

To be honest I thought Nia looked pretty good on last nights RAW. Hopefully she'll be able to pull a Rusev where they were shit in their roles during development but quickly found their place on the main rosters.

On the other hand Nikki still looks pretty big next to the other women on Smackdown.

Top Bottom