• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

FlammableD: do another Tussle.

Boxing guys: Fight Night Round 3 blew my mind on that revolutionary Xbox 360.

rrc1594

Shoot of the day

Strobogo was the best poster in our community

tumblr_ngbfleTz5h1rounlco1_500.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
Shootember: the CWC has given me the kind of joy that wrestling hasnt since nitro was so knocking it out of the park on that front

Wish Psichosis was younger

Aiii

So not worth it
Shoot of the day

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f0f0493029a00a557725b5d5a7c5d799/tumblr_ngbfleTz5h1rounlco1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I Especially enjoyed the two years where he would start talking shit about me multiple times a day even when it was 3 AM my time and I hadn't even been in the thread for hours.

The EVOLVE mini-docs are consistently great, and that continues with the new Zack Sabre Jr mini-doc.

Seeing this reminded me of how much more I liked Jack Gallagher over Sabre Jr on the CWC. I haven't been too exposed to Zack, is there something I'm missing in this hype?

What nerve? Soccer is like paint drying if they made it into a semi-competitive sport for people who like to watch drunk guys riot.

You literally just described what that rugby knock-off with shoulder pads makes me feel like.

Browny

Banned
Is everyone in this thread going into business for themselves? It truly is Shootember.

Baseball socks.
Soccer (football) socks (because I don't get the chance to watch it anymore)
American Football is good though (if I ever get the chance to see it).

Shoot of the day

tumblr_ngbfleTz5h1rounlco1_500.gif

Remember when we where sure TNA was going to die so he was reviewing all the Impacts leading to what we assumed would be a finale.

That was YEARS ago.

TNA still going strong. Unlike Stro.

fiNehab.jpg

/shoot

Stro was great. Miss that human gif machine.

Sephzilla

Miss the days when having an opinion of your own would get you called vile degrading things?

Me either.

Aye, I'm not sure why he decided to overlay guitars with the music from the N64 version of Goldeneye.

Yeah, right around the 1:05 marker it basically turns into some shitty SNES tune

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm really looking forward to Punk's UFC fight. This documentary doesn't make me optimistic that he'll win, but damn if it doesn't make me seriously want him to. Really hoping he'll pull off the upset.

For cereal though, Alex was my favourite in season 2 other than Kaval because he was with Laycool. But they dropped the ball having him betray Miz, he could've easily shined as Miz's lackey since they've been lacking that Ted Dibiase-IRS partnership. They could've been Tag Champions and much more buy he went down the drain. It sucks that he's gone but if it was true about his attitude then that can totally kill you. From my understanding(since I don't watch nxt, only their ppvs) he improved but basically because a HHH clone. Dude couldn't even keep his mouth shut long enough, maybe they could've thrown he and Miz back together. He could've been the bodyguard.

Top Bottom