• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

The Definitive WrassleGAF Power Rankings

World Heavyweight Champion
Chamber

Universal Heavyweight Champion
Bluekavelli

Intercontinental Champion
Cagey

United States Champion
Zach

European Champion
Sephzilla

Television Champion
Fox318

Hardcore Champion
Vince McMahon

NWA Heavyweight Champion
Data West

Money In The Bank
Fantomex

Smoky Mountain Wrestling Champion
RBH

This is how rankings should be done on WrassleGaf Maggle.
I'll take it. Good job, you're a smart man.

MG310

Isn't a little strange on her part to not perform something on time? You are employed by the WWE, which is a dream for a lot of independent wrestlers out there. Yet, you forgot/late in doing something? Seems a little odd. If I had a dream job like WWE, be damn sure I do my homework on time.

Seems like they cracked down on regular talent to make up for the bullshit with Brock's drug test failure.

3hfail.gif

Will never get over the Era of HHH Being Desperate for a Retirement Ovation

WrassleGAF Power Rankings | Sept. 14, 2016

1. BlackFlip
2. KingBroly
3. FlammableD
4. Toki767
5. The Strokes
6. Heroman
7. Kaladin
8. imbask
9. Sibersk Esto
10. Sweeney Tom
11. cordy
12. sf2fanatic
13. DMczaf
14. bjork
15. Mahonay
16. Data West
17. OwensIsNow
18. SomewhatGravy
19. Fox318
20. Sephzilla
21. slightconfuse
22. Biggest-Geek-Ever
23. BewareTheBatsie
24. Zach
25. Snowman Prophet of Doom

Dropped from the rankings: NeoGAF Vince McMahon, klonere
theszgfykwsls.gif

Fox318

god this was a thing?

man Im thankful as fuck I was lapsed as fuck post 2005 or till 2014.

I couldn't stand HHH fucking back then and I can't imagine watching him try to get himself over fucking again post 2003.

You had your fucking chance at a babyface run in 2001, yeah you would have had to job to Austin but so what.

Toki767

god this was a thing?

I couldn't stand HHH fucking back then and I can't imagine watching him try to get himself over fucking again post 2003.

You had your fucking chance at a babyface run in 2001, yeah you would have had to job to Austin but so what.
This was like 4 or 5 years ago.

Syder

god this was a thing?

I casually watched the DX Reunion, mainly as a DX mark but also to see how much of a trainwreck it'd be.

1. BlackFlip
2. KingBroly
3. FlammableD
4. Toki767
5. The Strokes
6. Heroman
7. Kaladin
8. imbask
9. Sibersk Esto
10. Sweeney Tom
11. cordy
12. sf2fanatic
13. DMczaf
14. bjork
15. Mahonay
16. Data West
17. OwensIsNow
18. SomewhatGravy
19. Fox318
20. Sephzilla
21. slightconfuse
22. Biggest-Geek-Ever
23. BewareTheBatsie
24. Zach

I see now that I Dolph Ziggler'd my last opportunity. Maybe TNA will have me?

bjork

I casually watched the DX Reunion, mainly as a DX mark but also to see how much of a trainwreck it'd be.

What a weird time that was. HHH still trying to do dick jokes with HBK walking off -shot so he didn't piss off jesus or whatever. A delivery boy bringing Vince a chicken because he loves cocks. The only DX worse than that is any version with Road Dogg.

god this was a thing?

There was a whole period of like 3 or so years where whenever he got hurt or lost he'd sulk like that in hopes of a YOU STILL GOT IT or sympathy pop. And it never came. And it was always hilarious

Fox318

I feel like HHH and CM Punk need to have a sit-down where somebody tells them what they are and what they aren't.

Sometimes I wonder if after running NXT and truly seeing what getting somebody over and so on what that does to performers and how it should be handled.

He seems to understand how misguided Katie Vick was but does he understand how dumb it was of him to beat Punk so quickly? How dumb it was to beat Booker T? How dumb it was having HBK vs HHH main event over Benoit? How Kane without the mask was never the same and while he is willing to Job he shouldn't be the first guy a new champion faces?

jmdajr

I feel like HHH and CM Punk need to have a sit-down where somebody tells them what they are and what they aren't.

Sometimes I wonder if after running NXT and truly seeing what getting somebody over and so on what that does to performers and how it should be handled.

He seems to understand how misguided Katie Vick was but does he understand how dumb it was of him to beat Punk so quickly? How dumb it was to beat Booker T? How dumb it was having HBK vs HHH main event over Benoit? How Kane without the mask was never the same and while he is willing to Job he shouldn't be the first guy a new champion faces?

I guess I don't recall this being HHH's fault.

Wasn't Glen just tired of wearing it?

Anth0ny

1. BlackFlip
2. KingBroly
3. FlammableD
4. Toki767
5. The Strokes
6. Heroman
7. Kaladin
8. imbask
9. Sibersk Esto
10. Sweeney Tom
11. cordy
12. sf2fanatic
13. DMczaf
14. bjork
15. Mahonay
16. Data West
17. OwensIsNow
18. SomewhatGravy
19. Fox318
20. Sephzilla
21. slightconfuse
22. Biggest-Geek-Ever
23. BewareTheBatsie
24. Zach

not on the list. huh.

hey zach!

nash1167jw0.gif

1. BlackFlip
2. KingBroly
3. FlammableD
4. Toki767
5. The Strokes
6. Heroman
7. Kaladin
8. imbask
9. Sibersk Esto
10. Sweeney Tom
11. cordy
12. sf2fanatic
13. DMczaf
14. bjork
15. Mahonay
16. Data West
17. OwensIsNow
18. SomewhatGravy
19. Fox318
20. Sephzilla
21. slightconfuse
22. Biggest-Geek-Ever
23. BewareTheBatsie
24. Zach

Batsie on the list, but no Blue? Is this the GAF PWI?

Fox318

I guess I don't recall this being HHH's fault.

Wasn't Glen just tired of wearing it?

Maybe but looking at what happened to La Sombra and nearly every other Mexican or masked talent under his watch as head of Personnel.

To say he wasn't involved in the booking or planned sabotage of Bryan post mania I think is giving him too much of a pass.

Hell his relationship with Punk and not getting it to work is an indictment to just what type of Person HHH is.

I mean the HHH you hear in Joe DeFranco's podcast for example is a person who was willing to see things in a different light and take on new ideas on what training and bodybuilding meant.

But the HHH you see that has himself go over a CM Punk, a Booker T, a hot Owen Hart.

Can he really say that was best for business?

Maybe but looking at what happened to La Sombra and nearly every other Mexican or masked talent under his watch as head of Personnel.

To say he wasn't involved in the booking or planned sabotage of Bryan post mania I think is giving him too much of a pass.

Hell his relationship with Punk and not getting it to work is an indictment to just what type of Person HHH is.

I mean the HHH you hear in Joe DeFranco's podcast for example is a person who was willing to see things in a different light and take on new ideas on what training and bodybuilding meant.

But the HHH you see that has himself go over a CM Punk, a Booker T, a hot Owen Hart.

It was best for him

That's HHH in a nutshell.

jmdajr

Even if he was on board he's still have to get past Vince.

Those promos between HHH and Punk are basically worked shoots. The mutual disrespect is equal.

I don't know about Booker and HHH. But Booker is still willing to work there.

R.I.P. Owen.

Top Bottom