• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Heroman

Banned
Who ready for Destruction !!!
aG0YOp5.png

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm really looking forward to Punk's UFC fight. This documentary doesn't make me optimistic that he'll win, but damn if it doesn't make me seriously want him to. Really hoping he'll pull off the upset.

At the end of episode 3 he is like six months into the training. It was filmed a long time ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
#Girlbye was one of my favorite recent themes. I miss Cameron's personality.

Fuck my shoulder is ruined. It has been giving me trouble for a month. I went to WARM UP with 50 lb dumbbells for shoulder presses and my arm just collapsed. I am sitting here with ice taped around my joint. If I tore my labrum or rotator cuff, it's going to be very deflating.

Fuck my shoulder is ruined. It has been giving me trouble for a month. I went to WARM UP with 50 lb dumbbells for shoulder presses and my arm just collapsed. I am sitting here with ice taped around my joint. If I tore my labrum or rotator cuff, it's going to be very deflating.
Match with Blue gotta get postponed.

Sorry to hear about that, hope it isn't anything too serious.

Bwahh...

Jk but I know the feeling. When I was 5 I jumped out of a tree and broke my arm, ever since then my left arm has been vastly weaker than the right. So some times I'll do shoulders with the dumbells and my arm will just collapsed unexpectedly. And it gets hot and a little numb. Usually I just rest and go back at it but you'll be fine. Next time, warm up with something lighter, you can't impress anyone hurt.

Cagey

Banned
Why did you ask Seth for a spot though?

Fantomex

Bwahh...

Jk but I know the feeling. When I was 5 I jumped out of a tree and broke my arm, ever since then my left arm has been vastly weaker than the right. So some times I'll do shoulders with the dumbells and my arm will just collapsed unexpectedly. And it gets hot and a little numb. Usually I just rest and go back at it but you'll be fine. Next time, warm up with something lighter, you can't impress anyone hurt.

Why did you jump off the tree?

Bwahh...

Why did you ask Seth for a spot though?

Haha, 50 is a light weight but I guess it was heavy enough. Hope it's okay, I was having a hard time reaching across my chest with the shoulder and raising it above my head. It was feeling a little better so I tried it out. Fail.

And yeah, Seth was pressing down on the weight while I was trying to hoist it up. That crossfit bitch.

Haha, 50 is a light weight but I guess it was heavy enough. Hope it's okay, I was having a hard time reaching across my chest with the shoulder and raising it above my head. It was feeling a little better so I tried it out. Fail.

And yeah, Seth was pressing down on the weight while I was trying to hoist it up. That crossfit bitch.
I mean did you stretch? If you're definitely going to go straight for that, at least stretch. I'm a hypocrite but I use my arms a lot during the day. I start off high and work down. But if you're going in cold, you're asking for trouble. Stretching is the key to everything! It's why RVD is able to keep going

I mean did you stretch? If you're definitely going to go straight for that, at least stretch. I'm a hypocrite but I use my arms a lot during the day. I start off high and work down. But if you're going in cold, you're asking for trouble. Stretching is the key to everything! It's why RVD is able to keep going

Look at you, being all nice to me because I have an injury, true heel work.

Can you still draw?

Hope things aren't too bad and you recover quickly!

rrc1594

I been thinking a KO and Roman feud will be really great. It just that it's going to be really hard for Roman to keep up promo wise.

I'm late to this, but I was laughing at people in here getting mad over Offline Mario Maker. Who do you think gave Reggie that idea?

it'smeaustin.gif

#HeelBeef

Thread title should be changed to say Roman Reigns is Best Wrestler in the World imo. Can't bury the lede.
Agreed. Gonna PM a mod.
Yeah but FallingEdge said it. That's like Roman telling other people to get over.
What does this even mean?
I check my Facebook about once a week these days but I went on just now and saw that Roman Reigns was trending. I clicked on it and got sent to this.
Nerds gonna nerd.

Alucard

Banned
I can already smell people turning on KO despite everyone and their grandmother calling for him to be champion for over a year.

Alucard

Banned
Haha, I guess I'm just tired of video games in general.

Are you almost 30? You should definitely be getting tired of video games by then.

I haven't finished a game in over 2 years. I haven't played one even semi-seriously in over a year. I only touch a video game once every 3-4 months now...generally old faves. For 20-30 minutes.

Are you almost 30? You should definitely be getting tired of video games by then.

I haven't finished a game in over 2 years. I haven't played one even semi-seriously in over a year. I only touch a video game once every 3-4 months now...generally old faves.

I'm 26. Jeez, this sounds just like me.

Love or hate him, you've gotta respect Stro for the hustle he always brought with him to WrassleGaf.

He supplied the thread with endless GIFs that he waded through hours of garbage to produce. He also was, by far, the best critic of the actual wrestling part of wrestling in the thread. He was often overbearing, often an asshole, but he brought alot to the table as a poster.

Edit: Also, I hope somebody has something good planned for Shooktober.

Top Bottom