• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

klonere

Banned
The
implied miscarriage
angle is easily the most tasteless thing I've seen in wrestling. And I've been reading about the Test/Steiner/Kelber angle.

Pikma

Banned
You think we'll see Lesnar vs. Kendrick 2?

If there's a way of really burying those fucking cruiserweight midgets it has to be this one

20160913cmllmexico-3-1.gif

My two favorite things about Wrestling Observer Radio are Bryan Alvarez coming up with some dumb shit fantasy booking angle that Dave tries his best to not completely bury, and Dave getting stuck on some random point that you can just tell pisses Bryan off.

Thank You Del Rio for being an inspiration to the latino community don't put up with bullshit and get a hot girl. Oh and he became WWE Champion.

Any black wrestlers yet who have IT to become WWE Champion? Its crazy its 2016 we still don't really have a black champion, Mark Henry got the world title but that isn't the real WWE Title.

Nakamura may become WWE Champion with the way he is going which would be crazy.

My two favorite things about Wrestling Observer Radio are Bryan Alvarez coming up with some dumb shit fantasy booking angle that Dave tries his best to not completely bury, and Dave getting stuck on some random point that you can just tell pisses Bryan off.
Bryan Alvarez is a dumbass. I think Dave keeps him around so that we can say someone aays dumber shit than him.

jmdajr

Thank You Del Rio for being an inspiration to the latino community don't put up with bullshit and get a hot girl. Oh and he became WWE Champion.

Any black wrestlers yet who have IT to become WWE Champion? Its crazy its 2016 we still don't really have a black champion, Mark Henry got the world title but that isn't the real WWE Title.

It will be a Great Smackdown reign.

Fantomex

Damn. So the wrestler that died training at Seth Rollins academy last Thursday died of cardiac arrest. That must suck when your 20 and die of "natural causes". My out of shape self is now scared to work out :(

Not from what I can see. Big E's maybe once upon a time.

Typically on last night's show when Dave tried to avoid agreeing with Bryan about how it's ridiculous a 70 year old Vince is still attempting squats that are clearly too heavy for him he tears his quad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bryan can leave at any time. He just wouldn't get paid as the contract would be breached by him willingly.

yknow, people got mad at kevin nash for sitting out his contract instead of breaking it early for a worse paying one with wwe.

funny thing

I have a ticket to the CWC finale, but I don't think I'm going to go. Probably just going to watch it on the Network. Too much hassle and too many obnoxious idiots in that crowd to want to deal with it for the fourth time in as many months.

I have a ticket to the CWC finale, but I don't think I'm going to go. Probably just going to watch it on the Network. Too much hassle and too many obnoxious idiots in that crowd to want to deal with it for the fourth time in as many months.

That fucking neckbeard dude in right in the middle of the hard cam needs to go. Does anybody else know who I'm talking about?

That fucking neckbeard dude in right in the middle of the hard cam needs to go. Does anybody else know who I'm talking about?

The same group of eight to ten people show up to every show at that venue and sit in the same spot, right in the middle of the hard cam. They are the most obnoxious people and the most blatant example of a crowd trying to get themselves over. They are the ones who started chanting bullshit at TJP and were booing down a group of little kids sitting behind them who tried to start a chant for him.

Zach

When are there not dumb people in a crowd (not just wrestling)? There's always someone obnoxious. You should work on ignoring them.

And I'm not saying above being annoyed, but don't let it ruin your experience.

Mahonay

Banned
The same group of eight to ten people show up to every show at that venue and sit in the same spot, right in the middle of the hard cam. They are the most obnoxious people and the most blatant example of a crowd trying to get themselves over. They are the ones who started chanting bullshit at TJP and were booing down a group of little kids sitting behind them who tried to start a chant for him.
Booing children should be grounds for getting kicked out of the show. That kind of shit isn't tolerated in the indie shows I've been to here in New York. They are usually threatened with removal for hassling or being lude right next to kids.

But I guess they need bodies in the hard camera?

When are there not dumb people in a crowd (not just wrestling)? There's always someone obnoxious. You should work on ignoring them.

And I'm not saying above being annoyed, but don't let it ruin your experience.

For the most part I don't. It's mainly the fact that I've done this whole thing three months in a row and do I really need to go through it again when I can get much of the same enjoyment out of watching the show on the Network tonight? I don't think so.

Booing children should be grounds for getting kicked out of the show. That kind of shit isn't tolerated in the indie shows I've been to here in New York. They are usually threatened with removal for hassling or being lude right next to kids.

But I guess they need bodies in the hard camera?

They do need bodies, but I don't think that's why they don't get rid of those people. I think they just don't care. The school made a post about the first 50 students to show up without tickets will be kept aside tonight to be seat fillers if anyone leaves or doesn't show up.

Top Bottom