• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I'm late to this, but I was laughing at people in here getting mad over Offline Mario Maker. Who do you think gave Reggie that idea?

it'smeaustin.gif

#HeelBeef

oHMeeck.gif

ET TU BEEF?!

Alucard

Banned
I'm 26. Jeez, this sounds just like me.

I thought you were probably 30 something.

Lol, why?

I'm 35, married, and have 2 kids. You sound like me. It's gonna get worse (ie better) as you inch into your 30s, brother. Kideo games just aren't all that important unless you're single or part of the industry yourself. Or if you actually have free time, but even then you'll usually just end up thinking "What the fuck am I doing? I could be making money, exercising, improving the house, spending time with friends and/or family, or doing something creative instead of controlling some dudebro in a virtual world."

Video games are a work. Only millennials can't break the kayfabe, brother.

(They can still be fun, though! And I listen to new and classic soundtracks on YouTube all the time)

Just wrapped this up and it's goddamn fantastic. I can extol the virtues of a young Jumbo for a while, but my god. Terry fuckin Funk in this one. Fan goddamned tastic

The first two pinfalls are just awesome, crazy how much Terry gave Jumbo (especially in the final fall) considering Jumbo was only 3 years into his career at that point and in the ring with the NWA champ. Terry's run with the NWA belt doesn't get much credit, but I really enjoyed him here - some of those struggles over holds in the early going were just great, Terry's expressiveness is on another level. Oh, and the finish is smart as fuck as well, great stuff.

Heroman

Banned
He supplied the thread with endless GIFs that he waded through hours of garbage to produce. He also was, by far, the best critic of the actual wrestling part of wrestling in the thread. He was often overbearing, often an asshole, but he brought alot to the table as a poster.

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

We all know the best critic is me .

Heroman

Banned
Hey Monsoon I got a question for you , Jumbo is consider by fans as an all time great , why is it that wrestlers like ric flair don't think so highly of him?

Menome

I'm going to bury them all! I kid you not, all of them, whatever it takes, I know I can make it through!

I'm really 42. Jackie Robinson in Kindergarten. Kobe Bryant in my late years.

Blue, if there's one thing that's reliably consistent about you; its your inconsistency.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stro got "banned" right around the time the WWE started pushing Reigns. Coincidence or Stroman Reigns? I think you know the answer.

Menome

19vipr.gif

I'm not putting in a high performance for you all everyday! I show up when it matters!

You're the GM of Zachdown Live. You show up every damn day and do the booking, or you can find yourself back in the indies and bingo halls booking for audiences of fifty people, you coward!

Love you really.

So you're saying it hasn't ever started to matter yet?
It only matters when motherfuckers are getting popped. I get down to business!
You're the GM of Zachdown Live. You show up every damn day and do the booking, or you can find yourself back in the indies and bingo halls booking for audiences of fifty people, you coward!

Love you really.
AT LEAST THEY DON'T QUESTION MY QUESTIONABLE SHIT! YOU ALL WANNA ALWAYS BE THE BOOKERS WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BOOK A MATCH! GO PLAY YOUR GN MODE AND HOPE TO GET 5 STARS. DAMNIT AT LEAST THOSE 50 FANS OF MINE COME BACK EVERY TIME!

Not having had time to watch wrestling or peruse the thread lately, I nonetheless give this OT 2 shoot German suplexes as a salute.

greco-suplex-girls.gif

6.gif

This episode total divas, Cena tries to let Nikki walk away and go to Dolph. He pulled one of my moves when I get tired of someone.

Are you almost 30? You should definitely be getting tired of video games by then.

I haven't finished a game in over 2 years. I haven't played one even semi-seriously in over a year. I only touch a video game once every 3-4 months now...generally old faves. For 20-30 minutes.

I'm 33... I just completed, caught, and finished a living Poké dex of 721 Pokémon earlier today.

:)

Fantomex

It's like watching Daniel and Brie in the bedroom

But for real, not trying to be insensitive or a jerk, but wouldn't wrestling a dwarf be unfair for the average height person? Because a dwarf has a low center of gravity. I'd imagine it would almost be an unfair advantage.

Dunno maybe that's a good thing for a dwarf. Since he's always getting the short end.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fave Five Dying WCW Things

1. Scott Steiner
2. Vampyro
3. Vince Russo on-screen
4. Kronik
5. FUNBA Hogan
HM: The White Hummer, Lex Luger Post-Mortem, and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders.

Barrage

But for real, not trying to be insensitive or a jerk, but wouldn't wrestling a dwarf be unfair for the average height person? Because a dwarf has a low center of gravity. I'd imagine it would almost be an unfair advantage.

Dunno maybe that's a good thing for a dwarf. Since he's always getting the short end.

There are two handicaps that can give you an advantage in amateur wrestling: being blind and not having legs.

(not joking-that's an absolute shoot from personal experience)

Zach

There are two handicaps that can give you an advantage in amateur wrestling: being blind and not having legs.

(not joking-that's an absolute shoot from personal experience)
I have a friend that said the same about an amateur wrassler with no legs. Never heard about the blind advantage, but seems possible.

I hope this whole Kevin Owens reign have him be this entitled ungrateful prick and have Triple H be like:

3gZYwvu.gif

And then try to get Kevin out of the title picture any which way he can but somehow someway wins every time.

But I do fear him playing second fiddle to this whole Authority angle this all seems to be. Only time will tell.

Me every time I see adorable ass Becky make horrible puns

k1bj9yH.jpg

Lothar

Banned
Fave Five Dying WCW Things

1. Scott Steiner
2. Vampyro
3. Vince Russo on-screen
4. Kronik
5. FUNBA Hogan
HM: The White Hummer, Lex Luger Post-Mortem, and 'Above Average' Mike Sanders.

1. Berlyn
2. Disqo
3. Boogie Knights
4. 3 Count
5. Fat Chick Thrilla

HM: Scott Steiner, Normal Smiley, Miss Hancock, Vince Russo on-screen, The Chosen One, Lex Luger for his entrance music, Sting

Top Bottom