• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Mahonay

Banned
Great finally for the CWC.

TJP's chest after that match...fuuuuuck

And that Hurricanrana over the ropes by Metalik is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen.

New Cruiserweight Title looks fantastic.

Kendrick should go to Smackdown. The cruiserweights should be on Smackdown. Cole about to ignore every move these guys do and plug KFC.
Whaat, you don't have faith in the writing and commentary team to get them over?

I really think my enthusiasm for cruiserweights stop tonight, it was really fun but they won't be handled nearly this well on Raw.

WWE notifications specifically say first cruiserweight champion "on RAW".

Makes me think they really are going to do a smsckdown cruiserweight division
Last week their was a report saying that the cwc will be raw first until they see how good the division does then they'll send it to sd too

Zach

lSzO7sw.gif

Kendrick should go to Smackdown. The cruiserweights should be on Smackdown. Cole about to ignore every move these guys do and plug KFC.

Cole has been fine since the split. And Graves will do a great job.

Whaat, you don't have faith in the writing and commentary team to get them over?

I really think my enthusiasm for cruiserweights stop tonight, it was really fun but they won't be handled nearly this well on Raw.

I don't think they will either, but I'm willing to wait and see before judging it. Triple H was big on the conference call about how they want the division to have a different look and feel then anything else on Raw. They want it to stand out. I think it has a chance honestly.

Nose Master

Pretty happy with the results. ZSJ is fucking awful. Out of the top 3 left, I was rooting for Perkins. The dab stuff doesn't bother me, he's good in the ring.

Coke has been fine since the split. And Graves will do a great job.

I don't think they will either, but I'm willing to wait and see before judging it. Triple H was big on the conference call about how they want the division to have a different look and feel then anything else on Raw. They want it to stand out. I think it has a chance honestly.
That does sound good actually

RBH

Last night's live WWE SmackDown, featuring the fallout from Backlash with new champions plus John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs. WWE World Champion AJ Styles and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz in the main event, drew 2.658 million viewers. This up 8% from last week's show, which drew 2.454 million viewers.

SmackDown was #5 for the night in viewership, behind If Loving You Is Wrong, The Kelly File, The O'Reilly Factor and Special Report with Bret Baier., and #1 in the 18-49 demographic.

SO CLOSE!!! Raw 1.88, Smackdown rating JUST in ... 1.86 (up from 1.76 last week and 1.95 the week before).
https://twitter.com/thewadekeller/status/776178321444995072?lang=en

tm24

My favorite part of Metallik's matches tonight were him doing Mascarita Dorada spots.

Also, Tiger and Puma got US work visas, which means i'll hopefully see them around LA soon!

Currently watching the Women's Evolution 24 and say what you will about the topics they touch, the WWE 24 Documentaries are really well put together.

Crowd despised TJP and went ape shit when he made Kota tap. 3 guys in front of me actually got up and left after the match.

Lol! Funny once Kota was eliminated it felt less "big" to me. As I said Metallica and Ibushi would've been an awesome final match. Oh well, or is what it is.

XShagrath

Seriosuly some of these full sail fans should be beat with a fucking stick,

No shit. During TJP/Ibushi, some girl was chanting "TJ
fuckboy
". I was appalled. Fucking savages.

So glad he won the whole thing. I saw a few people leave right after he beat Ibushi. Goddamn children.

So what's the reason/excuse people didn't want TJP to win?

Some fans threw all their support behind Rich Swann and were devastated when TJP beat him. Another segment just wanted Ibushi to win no matter what.

The main problem is that there's a segment of the Full Sail Crowd that is just AWFUL.

Fantomex

Some fans threw all their support behind Rich Swann and were devastated when TJP beat him. Another segment just wanted Ibushi to win no matter what.

The main problem is that there's a segment of the Full Sail Crowd that is just AWFUL.

Mine was "Ibushi is a better wrestler than him"

But as soon as it came out that Ibushi wasn't signing I knew he wasn't winning.

Yikes. Bunch of marks! I mean as much as j liked Metallik I knew his zero mic skills were gonna disqualify him from the strap. People need to be happy that they're even doing a CWC at this point.

Top Bottom