• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

n4eMywUl.png

The only post on the account so it's very likely fake. But god, imagine if it was true.

He's got comment karma, which means he's posted before. Only post visible means he deleted everything else

Choosing to believe it's fake because the alternative is sadder than even I thought possible of wrestling fans

What happens when Shootember only has blanks...

He's got comment karma, which means he's posted before. Only post visible means he deleted everything else

Choosing to believe it's fake because the alternative is sadder than even I thought possible of wrestling fans

What happens when Shootember only has blanks...
Punk's pipebomb is way too overexposed. I'm gonna be dropping the Cesaro post-draft promo tomorrow.

Just saw the Cruiserweight belt.

It's not nice.

The Universal belt looks like the Heavyweight belt which looks like the Smackdown women's belt which is almost a exact copy of the Raws women's belt.

All these belts look the same with minor differences.

As a proud American I never liked the design of the current United States belt. I remember the WCW version of the belt was bland.

Tag belts are ok design but why silver and bronze? They should be gold. These versions of the tag belt aren't that bad except for what I mentioned.

Cruiserweight belt has a big W right in the middle of its design, why? I like the original cruiserweight belt.

I love the Intercontinental Championchip. It's based off of a classic design. It was my favorite belt growing up.

I miss the version of the WWF belt Shawn Michaels first won. A remake of that belt should have been the Universal Championships

You missed the critique on the copper penny Raw tag team belts.

I'm not sure if I was watching during this period. I stopped watching when Cena beat JBL for his first world title and came back a couple or so years ago. If those belts were used before I stopped watching they were forgettable.

Toki767

I'm not sure if I was watching during this period. I stopped watching when Cena beat JBL for his first world title and came back a couple or so years ago. If those belts were used before I stopped watching they were forgettable.

They're being used right now. Think the Smackdown tag titles but a really dull copper color where the silver is on black leather.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lance Storm goes on the internet and complains about comedy bits.

Lance Storm is most remembered for his WCW comedy act.

Top Bottom