• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

What's he gonna do, glare at the message board?
download+%2833%29.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lashley is the last person Moose should be in the ring with

Lashley looks like a Greek God compared to Moose. Moose looks tiny. Moose looks like Kevin Owens standing next to Randy Orton

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
mike bennett gives me the hardest jeff jarrett vibes ever

even harder than omega. replace maria's ass with debra's tracts of alnd and it's perfect

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still wonder if anything will happen with Omega if the Dome show drastically undersells

because I can't see Omega in the main event drawing over what Naito would have done right now. It still makes me wonder if they're going to last minute swerve the main event back to Naito and has LIJ injure Omega or something

Tagyhag

NXT spoilers:

Sanity debuted:

Here is the group:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CscCU8wXEAA65Lz.jpg

Its made up of
Alexander Wolfe, Sawyer Fulton, Eric Young, and Nikki Storm

Plus after the four tapings here is the hints of possible matches for the Toronto card:

Joe vs Nakamura
Dusty Classic final
Itami vs Aries
Tye vs Roode
Almas vs Alexander

That's interesting,
I thought it'd just be one person.

I wonder
if they'll end up joining Bray or something, they look like horror movie hillbillies too.

Zach

If Bret had stuck around, didn't I read that WrestleMania XIV would've been Austin going over Bret? I bet that would've been amazing.

Fox318

If Bret didn't leave HHH probably would have.

And HBK would have tried to leave to join his boys at WCW.

And the WWE would probably be in better shape with Bret on his 20 year deal and shit like Austin getting his win over Bret at Wrestlemania 14.

Rock and Bret having great feuds and matches.

Owen wouldn't have been doing blue blazer shit

If Bret didn't leave HHH probably would have.

And HBK would have tried to leave to join his boys at WCW.

And the WWE would probably be in better shape with Bret on his 20 year deal and shit like Austin getting his win over Bret at Wrestlemania 14.

Rock and Bret having great feuds and matches.

Owen wouldn't have been doing blue blazer shit

Fuck imagine owens getting that title shot

Fox318

Fuck imagine owens getting that title shot

Who knows if Owen would have healed things up with Austin if Bret was around but Owen vs Austin would have been a hot feud.

As far as I'm concerend these are the biggest ifs

If Harley Race no showed the first Starrcade to work for Vince
If Wrestlemania 1 didn't get any media buzz from MTV.
If Cable Companies told Vince to fuck off with the Survivor Series shit during Starrcade
If Vince favored Bret over HBK
If Steph didn't court HHH
If Owen didn't injure Austin
If Taker lost to Snuka or HHH at Wrestlemania 17 both of which could have totally been justified
If they actually brought in Sting, Goldber, and Flair the right way with the invasion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
despite being harsh on moose, i enjoyed the lashley/moose confrontation. mostly due to lashley though.

then bennett had to ruin it

Top Bottom