• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Every few weeks he adds something to the look. The goatee, waistcoat, bald head, theme music, middle finger taunt, head waggle. All that shit comes in gradually as you watch RAW in 1996.

Fox318

They can still go!!

untitled-5eguae.gif

I was listening to Austin's podcast and Missy Hyatt mentioned that Cornett threaten to legit beat up Meltzer in the 80's or 90's (forget which exactly). Meltzer had legit heat at every house show he went to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was listening to Austin's podcast and Missy Hyatt mentioned that Cornett threaten to legit beat up Meltzer in the 90's. Meltzer had legit heat to every house show he went to.

Surprised Cornette hasn't gotten his teeth kicked in yet. Just like when he wants to fight Russo. Like I'm not saying Russo's a badass, but I bet Russo would mop the floor with that southern momma's boy

Fox318

I was listening to Austin's podcast and Missy Hyatt mentioned that Cornett threaten to legit beat up Meltzer in the 80's or 90's (forget which exactly). Meltzer had legit heat to every house show he went to.

The the second he saw melts with his guns out in his sleeveless shirt he never approached.

He's a shootwriter after all.

It's kind of amazing how much of the roster can't cut even a remotely decent promo since promo ability has been an important aspect for decades at this point. Having to remember lines written for them with little to no input probably doesn't help.

Did I see Hasney banned in some thread a second ago? I think I did.

Road Dogg and X-Pac should probably drop the DX schtick. It's August of 2000, guys. Come on. I'm getting Randy the Ram vibes.

Yeah, he's one of the bodies in the mass grave yard that was this topic.

In true Shootember spirit, I just witnessed two pissed-out-their-head dafties attempt to hit each other. It was like watching two CM Punks.

Nothing like living across from a couple of pubs to liven up a Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Fox318

In true Shootember spirit, I just witnessed two pissed-out-their-head dafties attempt to hit each other. It was like watching two CM Punks.

Nothing like living across from a couple of pubs to liven up a Saturday night/Sunday morning.

see if the just shot for a double or single we would have had a victor.

Zach

Oh, you were actually just talking about the main event itself. For whatever reason I read that as "ending".

How about that Vader challenge after the main event, though? Eh? Eeehhh?

I'm surprised that I have not seen a NOAH defender claim that the company's low house show attendance figures are due to overall population decline in Japan. Fewer people in the country overall = smaller market, why else could NOAH's attendance be struggling outside of Korauken?

Bizazedo

At House of Hardcore in Philly. Ricochet versus Sami Callihan tore the house down.

Main event was Tommy Dreamer vs Broken Matt Hardy. It involved a drone, ladder, firecrackers, Beulah, Raven, Sandman, and Bubba Ray Dudley.

Hex

Banned
Finally got to see Kenny Omega vs Naito from G1.
Omega has come so god damned far, seriously deserves everything he is getting these days and more

Toki767

They really should bring up Blake & Murphy for her. So what if they broke the team up? Although Smackdown doesn't really need another jobber tag team.

As long as Blake & Murphy are her henchmen rather than Alexa being their manager, that'd be fine.

ReiGun

Like a lot of NXT themes, Alexa got that straight up CAW #6 music. It sounds so generic and lifeless.

At least they got rid of her cheerleader gimmick.

I was watching Lucha Azteca and found out that Xtreme Tiger is signed with TNA (I don't watch TNA at all and I kinda lost track of him after he left AAA). If WWE ends up buying it, that's one to watch in the Cruiserweight division.

Top Bottom