• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's almost starting to feel weird on weekends when there isn't a PPV.

Tagyhag

Later, in an exclusive Facebook post from a WWE live event in Springfield, Missouri on Saturday evening, The Miz took some time to elaborate on the current breakdown of his contract negotiation, Daniel Bryan's weaknesses as SmackDown LIVE General Manager and the possibility of a trade to Monday Night Raw.

Damn, why not just try to make the talent that you have in RAW better rather than just poach from your supposedly B-Show?

Adree

Twitter needs a feature where you can hide all the dorks being retweeted with wrestler merch on or their kid doing that wrestler's entrance.

Tagyhag

You just know in real life Miz is probably hoping he gets to stay on Smackdown.

Wouldn't doubt it. Going from SD writing to RAW? They're going to mess it up for sure.

"I'M THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BECAUSE I'M...AWWESSOOMEEE!"

"What?! That's Roman Reign's music!!!!"

RBH

CsmRXKIXgAUuKm6.jpg

Following an operation to repair a ruptured disk in her back, WWE Superstar Emma made her return as a special guest referee in the six-woman tag-team match at the WWE live event in Louisville, Kentucky on Friday evening.

Emma donned the zebra-colors for the match that saw Sasha Banks, Bayley and Alicia Fox take on WWE Women's Champion Charlotte, Dana Brooke and Nia Jax.

After having surgery back in May, it's still unclear whether or not Emma has been medically cleared by WWE to return to action inside the squared circle. Regardless, it appears that when she is cleared to wrestle, she will be doing so full-time on the RAW brand.

ReiGun

I do hope she wore the aviators the entire time.

You just know in real life Miz is probably hoping he gets to stay on Smackdown.

I'm sure he isn't the only one, either. Quite a few people that would be lost in the shuffle or relegated to Superstars kings are getting air time on SD.

Twitter needs a feature where you can hide all the dorks being retweeted with wrestler merch on or their kid doing that wrestler's entrance.
Thankfully they added an option that allows you to choose to individually mute RTs of the people you follow and generally nothing of value is lost.

Lol because Raw is definitely the one brand in need of more talent, right?

The above mentioned rumored break up between she and Ryder but besides that Dana badly needs to get back with Emma, they were ten times better together than Dana and Charlotte has been with Dana being turned into a suck up lacky which has pretty much ruined Dana's character barring her turning on Charlotte when Emma returns.

We at WNS wish to extend our best wishes to the former NWA and ECW World Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk.

He had to end up leaving Saturday night’s House Of Hardcore show in Philadelphia after he felt dizzy. He was going to be in Tommy Dreamer's corner during the main event.

Tommy Dreamer has said that Terry has been dealing with serious health issues. He also probably should have not flown out to the show as he was advised not to by doctors. He told the House of Hardcore fans at the 2300/ECW Arena that this might be his final night in that arena, and he didn’t want to leave the ring, but he wanted to say farewell to the “greatest fans in the world.”

Fans who attended have gotten the impression this maybe his final retirement speech. The reaction was amazing from the crowd and the fans in attendance were sitting crying with Tommy Dreamer. Best wishes, and get well soon Terry Funk!

Recall

As much as I honestly enjoy the Lapsed Fan podcast, the 90 minute to 2 hour email section has become torture so I've began skipping that part entirely.

The 7 other hours though are pure joy.

Recall

The Cruiserweight division should open RAW with 15 minute matches, have their own feuds and not tangle with the "heavyweights" for at least a year.

Zach

As much as I honestly enjoy the Lapsed Fan podcast, the 90 minute to 2 hour email section has become torture so I've began skipping that part entirely.

The 7 other hours though are pure joy.
I often skip that part. Or a lot of it. And that part when they're plugging the comic book thing. And when they're telling me about Patreon.

Hex

Banned
The Cruiserweight division should open RAW with 15 minute matches, have their own feuds and not tangle with the "heavyweights" for at least a year.

I am sure when Braun or Kane needs to feel mighty they will come down, destroy both of them and leave.

Carnby

So now the Young Bucks are selling SuperKix Cereal t-shirts. Which are blatantly ripping off BootyOs and Kix cereal. Is the YB's gimmick that they rip off other gimmicks?

Hex

Banned
It wouldn't surprise me if the two groups plan out nods to give one another while on television. I always thought Xavier doing the final fantasy theme on the trombone was him saying hello to them

They have made quite a few youtube videos back and forth, and Omega and Woods had a series of Street Fighter V matches at Evo as well as a video series of taking on each other in other games.

Top Bottom