• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

RBH

CsqK5kCUMAA69D1.jpg

Hi WrestleGaf -- I've uploaded the English commentary version of MKW TV: Chinese Pro Wrestling on Youtube . This is the Season Finale and our last episode of MKW TV in 2016. Would really appreciate it if you guys would please give it a look and subscribe if you think we deserve it. I have to warn you though -- this episode features 0% Ho Ho Lun. Sorry guys, check earlier episodes for your Ho Ho fix. Dui bu Qi :(

MKW TV: S02 E05 SEASON FINALE - M.A. Vs. King of Man, Dalton Bragg Vs. King Michael *No Rules match*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlwOcnTEr4

"Am I fucking going over?!" -Triple H

It's hilarious that the guy from the Kliq who learned from the best/worst with various stories of protecting his spot and running to whine to Vince about losing and has his place in wrasslin' history largely from his reign of terror is now saying wins and losses don't matter.

The epitome of Fuck You, Got Mine

He got his wins and his money, and that's all that matters. Nobody can take it from him, and nobody's ever getting as over as him or the same opportunities or the same privileges in the company while he's around

Toki767

He got his wins and his money, and that's all that matters. Nobody can take it from him, and nobody's ever getting as over as him or the same opportunities or the same privileges in the company while he's around
Meltzer was right though. He's always going to be seen as a B+ no matter how much WWE tries to say otherwise.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you know all of those guitars Jeff Jarrett is always busting over people's heads? Apparently he drives an old Ford pickup filled to the brim with them:

But you know what's even more ridiculous? Mike Awesome hiding in the guitar-filled bed of the truck:

I actually remember this vividly

just like vampiro and the gas tanker and terry funk
hqdefault.jpg

Toki767

And if you believe Meltzer, you should be glad Triple H is in the picture, since apparently Shane McMahon has the worst booking ideas of anyone in the extended family.
Shane did want something like the Network earlier though.

He seems better off as a businessman than a booker.

I don't imagine stockholders are ever going to take HHH seriously the way they would Shane or Steph.

Anth0ny

It's crazy that he has been in WWE since 1996. 20 fucking years and he is mediocre at best.

and no one likes him

and no one will miss him/remember him when he's retired

his best work was as the geeky interviewer that rock would shit on for laughs

Kaladin

Does anyone know if any of the old WCW or WWF 900 hotline recordings still exist in any form? Is done be curious to hear what people paid 1.49 per minute for.

noelle and holy foley can please just go away.

have they announced a second season of edge and christian show yet? that's the best wwe network original show they had.

Pikma

Banned
Hi WrestleGaf -- I've uploaded the English commentary version of MKW TV: Chinese Pro Wrestling on Youtube . This is the Season Finale and our last episode of MKW TV in 2016. Would really appreciate it if you guys would please give it a look and subscribe if you think we deserve it. I have to warn you though -- this episode features 0% Ho Ho Lun. Sorry guys, check earlier episodes for your Ho Ho fix. Dui bu Qi :(

MKW TV: S02 E05 SEASON FINALE - M.A. Vs. King of Man, Dalton Bragg Vs. King Michael *No Rules match*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlwOcnTEr4
I didn't like HoHo Lun at all so the lack of him makes me more willing to give it a try

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fixing to quit my latest job. only here for 3 months but the job they hired me for and the bait and switch they're trying to do to me, i'm not in high school mate. i don't fall for that anymore. not putting in any kind of notice other than calling them and basically saying not to expect me anymore because it's been too short term and i'm off for the rest of the scheduled week anyways. not like i plan on putting it on my resume.

cup of coffee in the not-so-big-time

Sephzilla

Friend Data, also remember to call yourself the real world's champion when you show up to your next job. (seriously though, sounds like your job sucks. Good for you for knowing when to get out)

EDIT: Noelle Foley is a beautiful woman but she strikes me as someone who's dumber than a box of rocks.

this should be a bannable offense

Our coach sucks and our offense looks like it's not ready for a preseason game
Everything looked so off this week. We should've at least been up by ten in that game but so many mistakes, we've gotta get it together but luckily it's the second game and not the eleventh. The addition of Nelson again seems to have screwed everyone over, we have to get used to him back now. I think we'll gel by the 6th game.

Sephzilla

Everything looked so off this week. We should've at least been up by ten in that game but so many mistakes, we've gotta get it together but luckily it's the second game and not the eleventh. The addition of Nelson again seems to have screwed everyone over, we have to get used to him back now. I think we'll gel by the 6th game.

It didn't help that our conservative as fuck coach decided to rest the offense for most of the preseason in fear of them getting a hang nail.

Unless 3H involves his daughters into the biz and the circle repeats itself.

It didn't help that our conservative as fuck coach decided to rest the offense for most of the preseason in fear of them getting a hang nail.
Errr I didn't even watch any of the ps games(I'm never in a hurry for sports to begin tbh) but why in the fuck would you do that when we had a big share of injuries the past two seasons?
Just heard on local news about the gas shortage in the south. How much they're charging now?
Shot up maybe. 20 here. Went from 1.88 to 2.05 maybe.

Sephzilla

Errr I didn't even watch any of the ps games(I'm never in a hurry for sports to begin tbh) but why in the fuck would you do that when we had a big share of injuries the past two seasons?

Because there's enough history already showing that the Packers regress big time when they aren't getting enough practice. Remember the 15-1 season were they got immediately bounced from the playoffs after the coach gave them almost a month off?

Cagey

Banned
Because there's enough history already showing that the Packers regress big time when they aren't getting enough practice. Remember the 15-1 season were they got immediately bounced from the playoffs after the coach gave them almost a month off?

You motherfuckers got bounced because you were fed to the 9-7 Giants woodchipper and you went 15-1, rather than 14-2, because of a horrendously officiated game in the Meadowlands earlier that season.

j-ballard.jpg

The above is not a touchdown. Lol.

KingBroly

Banned
How to bring back the Big Show:

- Bring him out to a pop
- As he's walking down the ramp, have him tear up a guy's sign
- Have him squash Titus O'Neil and Darren Young for having that awful feud
- Having him punch Backlund in the face
- Have Stephanie come out and emasculate him, only for him to punch her
- Leaves and punches Mick Foley out too

5 turns, 1 segment

How to bring back the Big Show:

- Bring him out to a pop
- As he's walking down the ramp, have him tear up a guy's sign
- Have him squash Titus O'Neil and Darren Young for having that awful feud
- Having him punch Backlund in the face
- Have Stephanie come out and emasculate him, only for him to punch her
- Leaves and punches Mick Foley out too

5 turns, 1 segment
Have him get destroyed by Brock Lesnar later in the show and this is indeed perfect.

It's funny, I was just thinking about that seaaon, I wish we would've went out 16-1 instead of 15-2. But holy fuck talk about a huge failure of a season and yes, I remember those claims. It's why I have learned to hate having a by week in the playoffs lol

Top Bottom