• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

FoVdXEw.jpg

I feel like I have to see reality show NXT to it's end, but I think season 5 is going to break me. I'm only 10 episodes in, and I think I've seen Titus O'Neil and Darren Young wrestle each other 7 times already.

Edit: At least Lucky Cannon has is awesome robe every week.

How to bring back the Big Show:

- Bring him out to a pop
- As he's walking down the ramp, have him tear up a guy's sign
- Have him squash Titus O'Neil and Darren Young for having that awful feud
- Having him punch Backlund in the face
- Have Stephanie come out and emasculate him, only for him to punch her
- Leaves and punches Mick Foley out too

5 turns, 1 segment

amazing booking here. treating him like a giant uncontrollable ape. he'd be the real lunatic fringe of the wwe.

Browny

Banned
Urrggghhh, work after a week off. I get to spend 2 days clearing up shit.

What's new in WrassleGaf?

Also, lol at Punk. And a shout-out to Sunflower in the real world.

Recall

Watching Night of Champions 2011 and holy hell is Mark Henry amazing here. The video package setting up Henry vs Orton was something special and its cool that after so long he was put in a such dominant position.

2011 what a crazy year.

Recall

I have EXCLUSIVE footage of the plans for tonight's Cruiserweight division on Raw, courtesy of legitshook.com

jack.gif

CWC was incredible yes I have no faith in main roster WWE keeping the momentum alive. It will all be for nothing but I wont be surprised as its exactly what WWE does each and every chance possible. Im not surprised by a company that always repeats itself.

Zach

"Fixing to"? Data West's regional dialect will help me pinpoint his exact location in no time. And then BAM! shoot cross body block.

klonere

Banned
WWE should hire Riddle right now and have him beat Brock in six months. He's the guy.

#BroEra

inb4 someone digs up his weed interviews and posts them

Nashvember is a draw because half the posts are people pointing out how genuinely shit Kevin Nash was and is, or questioning why a whole month should be devoted to a guy who's best matches ever would struggle to fill a DVD.

klonere

Banned
Also, having just listened to Between the Sheets recounting Flair's 1998 return to Nitro, Nash is responsible for fucking up a once in a lifetime opportunity as head booker.

Anth0ny

shootember was a massive success. that's a keeper.

fuck brock, that no good part timer mother fucker. I propose we dedicate the month of october to the greatest of the worked arts.

Of course, I am talking about Strong Style.

bitch84qct.gif

#strongtober

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nashvember is a draw because half the posts are people pointing out how genuinely shit Kevin Nash was and is, or questioning why a whole month should be devoted to a guy who's best matches ever would struggle to fill a DVD.

it's not kevin nash's fault ultraviolent OTs did record lows in wrasslegaf history

Top Bottom