• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Horseress

So...Rusev and Seth Rollins were supposed to be punished for interfering in last week's KO vs Reigns match. Their punishment will be....having to fight each other tonight!

Wow...

As cruel as a $500 fine

Never forget that Low Ki was Kayfabe trained and mentored by Michelle McCool.

laycool-kaval-backstage-o.gif

Mahonay

Banned
So...Rusev and Seth Rollins were supposed to be punished for interfering in last week's KO vs Reigns match. Their punishment will be....having to fight each other tonight!

Wow...

As cruel as a $500 fine
I mean I can't possibly imagine why the RAW ratings are nose diving.

This could be the week Smackdown beats it.
Never forget that Low Ki was Kayfabe trained and mentored by Michelle McCool.

laycool-kaval-backstage-o.gif
LOL. Wow.

MG310

Wow...

As cruel as a $500 fine

I'm not sure those two have actually had a match before...hope they get some time before Owens/Reigns interference.

Heroman

Banned
The NWA champion, for instance - the prospective champ had to enter a contract where he'd put down money for the belt's safety and couldn't choose where he was booked, but was guaranteed the same champion's payday wherever he worked.

Terry Funk's the GOAT and can do as he damn well pleases, tbh.
People just don't know how good Terry funk was.

Who knew Buff Bagwell had the critical thinking skills of dog shit? Anyone?

http://www.24wrestling.com/buff-bagwell-trashes-cm-punk-samoa-joe-on-podcast/

That's an opinion and is something that will no doubt get defended in this very thread. Mostly because he has a point and that Hulk Hogan would get noticed at a Wal-Mart.

Looks like they recycled parts of that unused Barrett theme.

Shows the pristine craft that is the musical arts.

WEEEEEE WE WE WEEEEEE WE WE WEEEEEEEE WE WE WEEEEEEE WE WE

Ha ha ha, I guess so.

Would Buff's Stuff get noticed in a Wal-Mart?

I find it fucking funny he uses Wal-Mart as the barometer for success. It is so fucking dumb on so many levels. GAWD.

Wal-Mart is one of the biggest store chains in the country. Probably the biggest at least that's how I remember. Why wouldn't it be a barometer? That is 100 percent the audience WWE or any wrestling promotion would want.

LayCool were the saving graces of the division around their time given that they were around the era where women matches were just there and lacking much towards them.

Michelle was kind of like AJ Styles right now. Meh to awful as a face, but when turned into a semi-comedic heel, it was great.

THE PARALLELS ARE EVERYWHERE, MAGGLE.

jmdajr

She was decent, at least for the shitty era she was part of. She was also the better half of that duo.

I'm sure she was taking screen time away from someone else people loved around here.

Beth Phoenix? Gail Kim? Was Nattie around?

Never bothered me any. Great heels.

Kaladin

I doubt Michelle could go with the current crop of women, but she was great for her time.

#Shootember : I still can't believe that I'm going to see Garth Brooks live in 3 weeks. He's one of my last bucket list acts that I can actually still go see.

Sephzilla

McCool in-ring probably wouldn't be able to hang with Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, or Bayley but she'd probably be near the top of the B-tier. McCool is also a better heel than Charlotte, straight up.

I literally remember nothing about Layla outside of her being hot.

Top Bottom