• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

A very attractive 50yo wife tho

yes of course don't get me wrong. but she looks far older than she is. blame the surgery and makeup i suppose.

I had a really weird dream about Eva Marie last night. She had another wardrobe malfunction on her way to the ring but then she just ripped off all her clothes and there was nothing there. She then took off like a body suit thing to reveal her real body, which was actually fat. She got on the mic and started speaking with a Russian accent.

I don't know.

WWE writers hire this man!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Boots, did STARDOM ever ask you to stop giffing their product? I've been enjoying my sub and thinking about making some heefs for the world.

imBask

Banned
Nattie is down there with Dana in terms of look for me, not my type

Becky is one of the best looking lady in the WWE, sadly that's all she's got

Sephzilla

Hey guys!

mrmix9Y.gif

"A combine was held this week down at the WWE Performance Center, featuring the developmental talent being put through the paces (60-yard sled shuttle sprints and overhead medicine ball tosses, to trap-bar deadlifts and bench-pressing for maximum repetitions), and at the end, Bianca Blair and Riddick Moss were the leaders. Here is WWE’s press release on the combine…"

WWE Performance Center Combine Results

Bianca Blair and Riddick Moss were the female and male leaders at the WWE Performance Center Combine.

The results are in for the athletic testing held this week at the WWE Performance Center.

Known also as the PC Combine, the testing involved various NXT Superstars and Performance Center recruits competing in a battery of workouts. The events ranged from 60-yard sled shuttle sprints and overhead medicine ball tosses, to trap-bar deadlifts and bench-pressing for maximum repetitions.

Former University of Minnesota linebacker Riddick Moss was the top performer among the men, followed by 2015 WWE Tough Enough competitors Patrick Clark and Mada at Nos. 2 and 3, respectively.

Among the women, Bianca Blair, who was an All-American and All-SEC track-and-field star at the University of Tennessee, finished first. NXT newcomer Ember Moon finished second and Mandy Rose, another Tough Enough alumna, came in third.

The overall standings take into consideration the athletes’ performance in all of the events.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pro tip: the new Mr Fuji collection on WWE Network is out. The tip is - don't watch the wrestling matches. Only watch vignettes. Best way to enjoy Fuji. He was dogshit in every era.

klonere

Banned
"A combine was held this week down at the WWE Performance Center, featuring the developmental talent being put through the paces (60-yard sled shuttle sprints and overhead medicine ball tosses, to trap-bar deadlifts and bench-pressing for maximum repetitions), and at the end, Bianca Blair and Riddick Moss were the leaders. Here is WWE’s press release on the combine…"

Bianca Blair and Riddick Moss were the female and male leaders at the WWE Performance Center Combine.

The results are in for the athletic testing held this week at the WWE Performance Center.

Known also as the PC Combine, the testing involved various NXT Superstars and Performance Center recruits competing in a battery of workouts. The events ranged from 60-yard sled shuttle sprints and overhead medicine ball tosses, to trap-bar deadlifts and bench-pressing for maximum repetitions.

Former University of Minnesota linebacker Riddick Moss was the top performer among the men, followed by 2015 WWE Tough Enough competitors Patrick Clark and Mada at Nos. 2 and 3, respectively.

Among the women, Bianca Blair, who was an All-American and All-SEC track-and-field star at the University of Tennessee, finished first. NXT newcomer Ember Moon finished second and Mandy Rose, another Tough Enough alumna, came in third.

The overall standings take into consideration the athletes’ performance in all of the events.

who is top of the headlock class though

Kinda cool someone from UT tried out.

Aiii

So not worth it
Shootember continues strong:
When asked if Punk has received any words of encouragement from Vince McMahon, he said:

"Do me and Vince text? No, he's currently bankrolling a lawsuit against me, so I don't think he's going to be reaching out. 'Hey pal, how ya doing? I'm suing you, LOL!'"

Anth0ny

Hogan's final date in WWF before leaving in 1993

WWF @ Boston, MA - Boston Garden - June 26, 1993 (3,500)
Tito Santana (sub. for the Predator) defeated the Brooklyn Brawler
Mr. Hughes defeated Bob Backlund
Luna Vachon defeated Sensational Sherri
WWF World Champion Yokozuna pinned Jim Duggan in a lumberjack match
Owen Hart defeated Damien Demento
Crush defeated Doink the Clown via disqualification
Hulk Hogan & Brutus Beefcake defeated Ted Dibiase & IRS; Sgt. Slaughter was the guest referee for the match

was this the show where hogan lost interest in the match and started talking with fans in the front row?

bjork

Do you mean baseball? It's literally watching grown men hock loogies and scratch themselves for 7 hours straight while the grass grows in the background.

Uh no, that'd be baseball.

Both of you go smash beers cans on your head or something. Baseball is supposed to be slow-paced. Comparing the pace of baseball to faster sports is like comparing turn-based strategy to RTS. Totally different animals.Football, on the other hand is sold like some hard-hitting action-packed thing and it might have less actual playtime going on than a baseball game. At least baseball doesn't pretend about what it is. It's for a lazy afternoon while you're doing something else. A podcast sport, if you will.

Also, football is worse programming than even wrestling. Pre-show/post-show/halftime all the explain the 10-second intervals of people actually playing between the minute-plus of lining up and strategic timeouts and the last two minutes that takes like an hour to complete. All graced with the melodic commentary from concussed ex-players reciting the same lines over and over about football strategy that's about on par with Sports Talk Football on the Genesis. Holy fuck yawn.

The only acceptable ways to watch football are either ESPN highlights, or that version that condenses a game into a half-hour with just plays and none of the fluff and standing around. But if you guys enjoy sitting there watching guys line up over and over, it's no wonder you can also endure like 20 hours of wrasslin in a week.

Not at all a surprise on the women's side Blair looked like this (I'm assuming from creeping her IG) a year ago though it looks like she's slimmed since. She made a name in Cross Fit competitions so I'm sure Jesus is intrigued. Hope she's taking to the wrasslin' part well.

Barrage

Only shitty thing about Survivor Series weekend is that a bunch of NXT Toronto house shows have been wiped.

And I damn sure will have to pay more for Takeover than I did for a house show.

Fuck,WWE. You're making me feel like Virgil in this motherfucker.

As everybody knows, I am a former WWE and TNA Superstar. As everybody also knows, WWE has been attempting to reach out to former WWE stars to help build the RAW and Smackdown Live dynasty.

Recently, I was approached by a man named Mark Carrano. He offered me a full-time deal to return to the RAW brand. I kindly declined. I'm 38 years old, my body isn't capable of being a full-time WWE wrestler anymore like it was back in 2006, 10 years ago. I like the idea of being on the independent scene, mainly because I get to pick the dates I want to work.

After recent concussion issues, I was advised to retire. I said no. 2 months later, I made a remarkable recovery and was cleared to compete. Although, I just didn't feel as good as I used to when I wrestled full time. Since February 2016, I have been semiretired. If WWE decides to reconsider and offer me a part-time deal, I'd gladly accept it.

I have no bad blood with WWE, I just can't physically compete full-time anymore. As far as a TNA return goes, consider it off the table. At least WWE knows how to pay their talents on time, just saying...

-Mike Hettinga
Aka Mike Knox, Knux, and Mike Knux

I never knew MK was in TNA. What exactly did he do there? I often thought he and Matt Morgan were the same guy.

Anth0ny

Bring a sign that has shoot on one side and work on the other

I'm thinking:

THAT'S A SHOOT
THAT'S A SHOOT
THAT'S A SHOOT

GIM-MICK POSTERS CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

HEEEEEEEEEEY WE WANT SOME "INSERT WRESTLER IN THE RING HERE"

*SINGS WRESTLER'S ENTRANCE THEME AS THEY WRESTLE*

FDC1

I never knew MK was in TNA. What exactly did he do there? I often thought he and Matt Morgan were the same guy.

After Ace&Eights, he got a second run. He had a stable called the Ménagerie (including current tag team champion Crazzy Steve). He didn't really do anything significant and disappeared after a year.

krae_man

I just got an email saying NXT Kitchener is cancelled.

But we get an exclusive presale for Takeover Toronto. With password WWENXT

Yeah nice exclusive presale WWE.

Zach

I'm thinking:

THAT'S A SHOOT
THAT'S A SHOOT
THAT'S A SHOOT

GIM-MICK POSTERS CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

HEEEEEEEEEEY WE WANT SOME "INSERT WRESTLER IN THE RING HERE"

*SINGS WRESTLER'S ENTRANCE THEME AS THEY WRESTLE*

WE ARE CHANTING clap-clap clap-clap-clap

THAT'S A WRESTLER clap-clap clap-clap-clap