• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

All these new posters, and not a single one of the them has reached for the brass ring, aka MY BAGS

Here is how people are treating Beef's bags:
FakeExaltedJaguarundi.gif

I caught part of a Raw and Smackdown replay last night for the first time in months and both were aight! Enjoyed SD a bit more because Raw is still long af. Why the heck is Big Cass a title contender lmao.

But I was surprised when SD opened with a replay of that fire Miz promo. That hooked me good. Also, I'm glad that Naomi finally found A Thing that works. Great entrance.

Anyone think it's crazy that there is wrestling on every day of the week

Mon:Raw
Tue:smackdown
Wed:LU, NXT
Thurs:Impact
Fri:NJPW on AXS
Sat:ROH
Sun ppv's

So, correct me if I'm wrong but:

Millionaires Club

Vinny Sun
Zilla
DM
Heel
Fox
Pro Beef
Browny
Sweeny

New Blood

Zach
Flammable D
Blue

I'm probably missing a few people from both sides.

orioto

Good Art™
So, about that spoiler for clash of champions

Crgn9dDUIAAHV6s.jpg

Everyone still think Owens is the heel in that story right... You really think the other guy, with Steph in his corner, is not the authority pick ?

They are clearly doing a rogue Trip wants the fresh NXT to rule while the old guard wants the same old crap..

That's the way i see it.

TheCool69

Neo Member
I guess it's my time to come out of the rafters.

I've been lurker for many years. Actually i've been a jobber for many years. I've made few posts that got no sold here. (i'll remember that)

History is that i've watched WCW and WWE a lot as a youngster, but became Lapsed. Checked Network when it came out but decided to unsubscripe since all the PPVs where shit. Liked NXT Takeovers though very much.

Been watching PWG, and some NJPW. Also nowadays i watch WWE through this youtube channel that cuts it up to best parts. Regular episode lasts about 20min..

Little Shoot story to make me stand out more.

About ten years ago our hometown fed put up a show with some old indystars. One match was a tag match featuring Sonny Siaki and Kwee Wee. Skipper botched a split legged moonsault and landed on Wees face. It broke.

During intermission i saw Siaki and approached him. I mustered all my courage and said to him "I'm sorry about what happened" .. He was shook and looked down before replying "Me too"...

Fave Five:

Kenny Omega
Young Bucks
Chris Hero
ZSJ
Kurt Angle

Favorite match of all time
Flying Elvises vs Styles, Low-Ki and Jerry Lynn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgG84-YKlEs

And to end it. I've been watching this punk Blue and i have only this to say..

That man can make a horror movie without makeup..

Crgn9dDUIAAHV6s.jpg

Everyone still think Owens is the heel in that story right... You really think the other guy, with Steph in his corner, is not the authority pick ?

They are clearly doing a rogue Trip wants the fresh NXT to rule while the old guard wants the same old crap..

That's the way i see it.
WWE may be turning Seth Rollins babyface to challenge heel champion Kevin Owens, alongside Triple H, who, despite the reaction, is a heel.

Speaking of Triple H, his return was in the plans but not when it happened, as it was rushed because of the Finn Balor injury.

The Observer notes that Daniel Bryan's contract with WWE is no longer frozen because he's actively working and his deal doesn't expire until 2018.

Charlotte vs. Bayley is expected for the Clash of Champions pay-per-view, though there's no real chance they do a title change here.

Sasha Banks could be back on television as soon as next week but definitely before the end of the month.

I've been lurker for many years. Actually i've been a jobber for many years. I've made few posts that got no sold here. (i'll remember that)

History is that i've watched WCW and WWE a lot as a youngster, but became Lapsed. Checked Network when it came out but decided to unsubscripe since all the PPVs where shit. Liked NXT Takeovers though very much.

Been watching PWG, and some NJPW. Also nowadays i watch WWE through this youtube channel that cuts it up to best parts. Regular episode lasts about 20min..

About ten years ago our hometown fed put up a show with some old indystars. One match was a tag match featuring Sonny Siaki and Kwee Wee. Skipper botched a split legged moonsault and landed on Wees face. It broke.

During intermission i saw Siaki and approached him. I mustered all my courage and said to him "I'm sorry about what happened" .. He was shook and looked down before replying "Me too"...

Fave Five:

Kenny Omega
Young Bucks
Chris Hero
ZSJ
Kurt Angle

Nice to meet you, Cool69. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Regarding your fav 5, it shows you have great taste.

Crgn9dDUIAAHV6s.jpg

That's the way i see it.
The way I see it is that Triple H is pissed that they have given Seth opportunity after opportunity that he screws up. So he chooses Owens to be his top guy and in turn, it will turn Seth and probably Steph face.

WWE may be turning Seth Rollins babyface to challenge heel champion Kevin Owens, alongside Triple H, who, despite the reaction, is a heel.

Speaking of Triple H, his return was in the plans but not when it happened, as it was rushed because of the Finn Balor injury.

The Observer notes that Daniel Bryan's contract with WWE is no longer frozen because he's actively working and his deal doesn't expire until 2018.

Charlotte vs. Bayley is expected for the Clash of Champions pay-per-view, though there's no real chance they do a title change here.

Sasha Banks could be back on television as soon as next week but definitely before the end of the month.

tumblr_n3a569FDcQ1qheak7o1_250.gif

Crgn9dDUIAAHV6s.jpg

That's the way i see it.

Seth Rollins has only been in the main event for over a year (really less than if you subtract the months he was injured.)

He's far from being the same old crap.

I'd say ew more for the fact Seth will be face.

It's what's gonna happen if they turn Seth since Steph was clearly shown to be pissed at what Hunter did.

Get ready for dat Wrestlemania 2000 repeat. Hell they did get a dog recently so they can fight over that again.
Hunter backs Owens
Steph backs Seth
Shane backs Corbin???
Vince backs Roman???
To unify the Uni and WWE strap btw.

We're in for quite a Mania, folks.

E:Vince backs Cass after a heel turn

Fave Five:

Kenny Omega
Young Bucks
Chris Hero
ZSJ
Kurt Angle

Gday it truly is a new era!

Used to love Sonny's theme in TNA the only way I could watch TNA and ROH back then was by buying them on VHS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6UqlgTsR4

I still beat box this to myself sometimes haha. What's he up to these days?

Crgn9dDUIAAHV6s.jpg

That's the way i see it.

Hunter Club with Owens, Balor and Zayn, pls.

Seth Rollins has only been in the main event for over a year (really less than if you subtract the months he was injured.)

He's far from being the same old crap.

You remember that guy from The Shield people used to kinda like until he got to overexposed? Might want to save Seth from doing that.

Top Bottom