• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

You really believe this?

The same carny company that has dudes jumping off cages, burning hammers, styles clash, go to sleep, suicide dives, moonsault out of the ring and not to mention every other move performed in-ring that can just as easily influence a kid to hurt someone...

The curb stomp was the line drawn in the sand?
Compared to those other moves, it doesn't take much effort for someone to slam their buddies head straight into the ground with their foot.

gun_haver

God this place confuses me. You all are capable of giving me a massive range of emotions.

On one side, I'm so happy that I lurked and I discovered amazing matches on the indies and NJPW. You all have opened my world to some amazing wrestling that I didn't know existed.

On another side, I really dislike that during a live match, some of you make grand proclamations about how the match is going to go and then toss in some nuggets on WWE booking, Vince, future matches, and how they're all about milking you out of your money. Mind you, this is when the match is still ongoing.

On the angry side, what I hate is when a match doesn't align with some of your fantasy booking, that you go off on this massive tirade and in some cases hope that Vince dies soon.

Throughout the time I've been lurking and sporadically posting, I've come to love you all and think a lot of you are absolutely hilarious. But god damn sometimes I hope a mod locks down the thread for a month based off of some of the shit some of you say sometimes.

Mind you, I'm still in the phase of not knowing which of you are shooting, who of you are doing a work, which of you turned a shoot into a work, which of you turned a work into a shoot, or which of you are just doing some flippy shit for carny reasons. Damn you all.

Smooches to the insanely interesting posters on the corner of GAF that can find an interesting gif to insert into pretty much any thread here on the board and have it be subject appropriate.

Here's how it is:

WrassleGAF is a pariah community that is hilariously looked down upon by a community that routinely posts the vague opinions of parasite 'journalist' (meaning enthuasiast) contributors regarding the latest developments in the Games World.

WrassleGAF is a pariah because we know this entire community is based on a collective lie, a collective joke, that what we are talking about is in some way creative or intertesting and not just a way to exploit what little finanicial discretion the poor people of the world have

because we all know, deep down, if they had any other kind of discrection, they wouldn't be here.

So yeah you're gonna get some 29 year old manbabies occasionally spouting off some nonsense about booking problems, about how much of a rip off it all is - that's the very demographic they need.

Bottom of the gutter addicts.

Hell I'm one of them, I'm not preaching a better way. This is the state of things in this little corner.

Here's a GIF of Ultimo Guerrero almost killing a dude;

dkBPCa8.gif

The new talent is all shit, they don't know how to work, brother, thinking it's all about the quantity of posts, rather than the quality. Slow down, dammit! Freakin spot monkeys, posting every inane comment that comes into your heads!

jesus christ

i can't tell if this is worse than that earlier Zandig gif or not

The Zandig one *should* be worse, because that's a potentially crippling botch - but it's also Jun Kasai, who is apparently unbreakable, even by The Zandig. So I'd say the Ultimo one's way worse, dropped straight down on his goddamn dome.

Too many guys want to be shooters instead of the workers now! I'm glad I'm professional and only do the job to people I like! I guess one job every 4 months is good for the business!

Fox318

So, about that spoiler for clash of champions

Crgn9dDUIAAHV6s.jpg

Everyone still think Owens is the heel in that story right... You really think the other guy, with Steph in his corner, is not the authority pick ?

They are clearly doing a rogue Trip wants the fresh NXT to rule while the old guard wants the same old crap..

That's the way i see it.
Why won't wrestlemania 2000 end

tbh McCool never fucking murdered anybody with her version so I'd say she's better at it than he is

McCool wasn't a midget

They better fucking never put that scrub against Kane. He'd break Kane's neck, shoulders, sternum, and tear his groin too, and I would unleash the venom on every defender from his birth on with the fury of a thousand suns

McCool wasn't a midget

They better fucking never put that scrub against Kane. He'd break Kane's neck, shoulders, sternum, and tear his groin too, and I would unleash the venom on every defender from his birth on with the fury of a thousand suns
With Kane's luck, Styles will somehow injure himself and Kane will stand tall.

Oersted

The relationship between WWE and Alberto Del Rio is apparently worse than we thought. On the recent MSL and Sullivan podcast on MLW Radio, Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discussed Alberto Del Rio’s departure from WWE. As noted earlier, there were promises made to Del Rio and he was originally told that he would be a main event player with Paul Heyman as his manager. That obviously did not happen. MSL claimed that WWE proposed a 6-month extension and a bump in pay for Del Rio so that he could appear with Paige on Total Divas.

MSL claimed that WWE had an issue with Del Rio and Paige’s relationship. He said, “Mark Carrano, who fans might know from Total Divas, kind of like the office liaison guy, approached Del Rio and Paige individually and harassed each of them about their relationship. It was indicated that the office wanted them to sever their romantic relationship. A lot of people speculated [if] this why the company split them up in the draft and that is definitely what happened. The company did not want them together. They split them up in the draft by design and they threatened to fire Paige if she didn’t break up with Del Rio.”

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-reporte...e-if-she-didnt-break-up-with-alberto-del-rio/

Top Bottom