• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you guys are acting like bad man is the four horsemen theme or some shit

'bad man doing bad things' is not a main eventer song

cordy

Banned
Cedric's going to be the Sami Zayn of Cruiserweights. Already saying it now. Also, if there's people complaining about why certain stars are in the Cruiserweight Division and why some aren't all they have to say is "well we made this division after you guys were on the main roster so you're not eligible" and it would make sense...

But Kalisto and Neville need to slide into that division asap. Change the rules for those 2 mofos.

Would you call him a.... Bat man?
Dwmd8Ja.gif

I laughed.

you guys are acting like bad man is the four horsemen theme or some shit

'bad man doing bad things' is not a main eventer song
Better than half the shit we've got going now. The Shield are all main-eventers and they all have the most jobber music going.

Why does my brother pick Kane in every Wrasslin' game 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Remember when Randy orton was going to be in The Marine 2 but they had to scrap that because the actual marines pointed out Randy was disshonorally discharged from the army for going AWOL?

Dude is the truest heel.

somedevil

Any TNA news? Been out all day.

Nothing new though Wrestlinginc posted this story:

A veteran TNA talent told me today that everyone is very nervous about the impending sale. Many TNA talents are used to the uncertainty but it sounds like this is a new level of concern backstage.

Furthermore, some wrestlers who were booked for the Impact tapings next week have had their flights and matches canceled. The TNA talent I spoke with wasn't even sure if he will be on the Bound For Glory card as the company is really looking to save as much money as possible.

While it is possible that Bound For Glory doesn't happen exactly as planned, Billy Corgan and other officials remain optimistic that a deal will be made before Sunday.

Even if a deal is done Bound for Glory could look different then what has been advertised.

The more I read into it, the more I'm confused; Mandy, Runner up of Tough Enough is starting to get into televised appearances, while the winner of the show, Sara Lee just did an NXT live show?

Nice going, WWE.

EDIT

Groovy's just been made famous.

The more I read into it, the more I'm confused; Mandy, Runner up of Tough Enough is starting to get into televised appearances, while the winner of the show, Sara Lee just did an NXT live show?

Nice going, WWE.

EDIT

Groovy's just been made famous.
Not exactly shocking for Tough Enough. Cameron had that infamous dumb moment but she's also the only person from that season who actually made it to the WWE. Mandy also had the advantage of having been on Total Divas long before she made her proper debut.

Tagyhag

If you guessed sinister looking guy in the background is
Bootista
, than you guessed right

Yo, Dave has been doing great for himself.

2017 Avengers: Infinity War (pre-production)
2017 Untitled Blade Runner Sequel (filming)
2017 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (post-production)
2017 Final Score (filming)
2016 Warrior's Gate (completed)
2016 Bushwick (post-production)
2016 Kickboxer: Vengeance

If Cena retires in the next 5 years he could have a lucrative film career. Especially since the Chinese box office is getting bigger and bigger and dude speaks Mandarin.

Edit: Damn, Cena IS going to retire eventually, that's going to be really weird.

Otunga is fucking terrible, every time he speaks in this Women's Tag match there's an awkward silence

"I did some digging on Carmella and I found out that she has SERIOUS ANGER ISSUES..................................................................................................................................................MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE GOT KICKED OFF OF THE LAKERS CHEERLEADERS!"

"......................................................................................where'd you dig that up David?"

Jonathan Coachman
‏@TheCoachESPN
2 hours from @FightOwensFight on off the top rope. 9east @SportsCenter espn news. What has the rise to the top of mountain been like?

SomewhatGroovy 1h1 hour ago
@TheCoachESPN @FightOwensFight @SportsCenter don't look at him in the eyes when he speaks to you. Love him, but know your place.

Jonathan Coachman
‏@TheCoachESPN Jonathan Coachman Retweeted SomewhatGroovy
My place is doing the segment on @SportsCenter at 9p. YOUR place is watching it. Nothing more. See you in an hour.

So Jonathan Coachman should "know his place" when speaking to the white champion huh Groovy?

Jonathan Coachman
‏@TheCoachESPN
2 hours from @FightOwensFight on off the top rope. 9east @SportsCenter espn news. What has the rise to the top of mountain been like?

SomewhatGroovy 1h1 hour ago
@TheCoachESPN @FightOwensFight @SportsCenter don't look at him in the eyes when he speaks to you. Love him, but know your place.

Jonathan Coachman
‏@TheCoachESPN Jonathan Coachman Retweeted SomewhatGroovy
My place is doing the segment on @SportsCenter at 9p. YOUR place is watching it. Nothing more. See you in an hour.
Sit the fuck down

Tagyhag

I'm curious what they end up doing with Asuka. No one in that division is on her level.

Ember Moon is the closest, I can't wait for their eventual Takeover match.

But the reality is they need to bring more people from STARDOM. The top echelon of that promotion are unrivaled.

Top Bottom