• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Same way any reasonable audience does. With mass confusion as to how Pagano is in the top ten most booked wrestlers.

Also, its very much an exhibition match that doesn't really feel like a match but like a cool highlight of lucha thing

I bet Pagano gets over in Japan

Pagano is the new Sid Vicious. No one knows how he gets so over. He just does.

Asuka's first loss they can play off her losing the "air of invincibility" and confidence or whatever because there's no way in hell she'd get the lady Brock push on Raw or Smackdown.

I do wonder exactly how much Vince would be willing to pay for the TNA library since that's the only thing of value they have and the value of that is debatable beyond filling in gaps. It's definately no where close to the value of the WCW/GCW library which included a ton of NWA and other footage that Jim Crockett acquired.

Otunga is fucking terrible, every time he speaks in this Women's Tag match there's an awkward silence

"I did some digging on Carmella and I found out that she has SERIOUS ANGER ISSUES..................................................................................................................................................MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE GOT KICKED OFF OF THE LAKERS CHEERLEADERS!"

"......................................................................................where'd you dig that up David?"
He's waiting for what to say in the headset so he can repeat it I assume.
Ember Moon is the closest, I can't wait for their eventual Takeover match.

But the reality is they need to bring more people from STARDOM. The top echelon of that promotion are unrivaled.
They'd all be severely watered down in WWE though, they'd have to be, granted after wrestling in Japan compared working the "WWE style" can be a cake walk but also no way in hell could they handle how they work in STARDOM 250 dates a year. It's going to be interesting how that proposed women's tournament plays out, sounds like they're mainly going to be looking at Shine/Shimmer which it seems like they've been doing for a long time now.

So the superstar ratings came out for 2K17. LOL.

I remember when the ratings actually meant something... Now they hold pretty much no weight.

8sUoPCj.jpg

Zach

I just finished 2001. I fucking loved it, even if the ending went over my head a bit
See, Sephzilla? Seeee?

Glad you liked it.
Bayley should never beat Asuka especially since each match they have had is less 'Bayley just about lost' and more 'Bayley got her ass fucking kicked'. Just keep having Asuka destroy her in matches as a long running gag.

Asuka going to anywhere but Smackdown is a mistake.
Bayley should eventually beat Asuka at a WrestleMania. Because that's what WrestleMania is for.

imBask

Banned
time for me to go back to bed

this is the old day level of killing your gimmick

You people sound like the people who keep spewing that fedor emelianenko is the greatest fighter of all time when the motherfucker was too much of a loser to make it to the big leagues

when Flair made it to the only place that matters, he was already an old drunken loser, leeching on the success of actual stars like HHH and Batista

klonere

Banned
You people sound like the people who keep spewing that fedor emelianenko is the greatest fighter of all time when the motherfucker was too much of a loser to make it to the big leagues

when Flair made it to the only place that matters, he was already an old drunken loser, leeching on the success of actual stars like HHH and Batista

uQnA1uw.gif

This jobber is drunk.

Aiii

So not worth it
Friends! Great news in the Extended Sports-Entertainment Universe!

Max Landis returns to RedLetterMedia next month!

10ek68d.gif

Mahonay

Banned

tumblr_nnsmurrVV71s5naw0o1_400.gif

Sephzilla

Did you completely forget Flair's first WWE run where he became WWE Champion going into WrestleMania?

Friends! Great news in the Extended Sports-Entertainment Universe!

Max Landis returns to RedLetterMedia next month!

YES! YES! YES!

Top Bottom