• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shoot, Kevin Owens has a 10 out of 10 look.

693.gif

Anth0ny

What about: Warrior, Savage, and Taker?

Taker is really hard because he's one of the guys who can't really promo, but doesn't really need to promo cause it's his character.

So looking at prime in ring taker (working just a couple dates a year), I'd say he's a 10 for look, 9 in ring and 5 for promo.

Warrior is like a 7 for promos (even more nonsensical than hogan, wouldn't create the same hype for himself or the match as hogan, but still that crazy 80s style that drew money nonetheless so he gets points), 4 in ring, 10 for look (can't deny he's one of the three most iconic roided up wrestlers of the 80s with savage and hogan)

Savage in his prime just might be a 30.

Ithil

Attractiveness aside, she just looks like a generic wrestler. Nothing bad... just nothing good. The side-ish ponytail is a nice touch for the character I guess.

The male John Cena looks like Superman when he's in the ring. The female John Cena looks like someone who played field hockey.

She looks completely different from the other women in WWE. Different attire, different hair, different demeanour, the works. Nearly everyone else has the same "brightly coloured bikini" gear and luminous dyed 30 foot wavy hair.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite being team WCW for life, I'm still miffed Yoko spent his last 'over' days making Vader look good. I preferred Yoko.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friend Data, many people are going to have a hard time agreeing with your looks scale when you said Ric Flair's look was shit but then you turned around and endorsed Terry Funk

Ric Flair has crooked teeth, a big nose, nasty looking yellow hair, a shitty chest, and toothpick legs.

all Terry Funk has is a weird nose.

Anth0ny

Bret Hart Scale: Kevin Owens Edition

In-ring: 8
Promo: 8
Look: 3

Overall: 19/30

yeah, thing about KO is his character is basically brock lesnar lite. he's a prize fighter, a big dude that kicks ass and is also surprisingly athletic for his size (does some flippy shit in ring)...

... but in a world where brock exists, owens looks is basically a 3, yeah. he gets away with it thanks to his good in ring and promo skills, though.

Cagey

Banned
Yoko scared the shit out of me as a kid. Amazing look.

Chyna when she first got to WWE was a monster.

Goldberg.

Razor might be the all timer.

Mic-Look-Wrassle for others...

Ambrose (revised): 7, 4, 3
AJ Styles: 5, 4, 10
Miz: 7, 5, 4
The Big Homie Romie: 10
, 10
, 10
Rusev: 4, 8, 6
Cena: 9, 9, 7
Seff: 6, 6, 7.5 (cheating)
KO: 8, 3, 8

All scores had little effort put into them.

My money is on Cena scoring highest if the whole WWE roster were graded this way.

Bret Hart Scale: Kevin Owens Edition

In-ring: 8
Promo: 8
Look: 3

Overall: 19/30
Hm. Common ground!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This isn't who has the best body it is who has the best look and Ko has the most unique look in the wwe.

It's not about who has the best body. Owens look is generic. If you never watched wrestling before, you'd think he was a jobber. He's not big enough to be a big fat monster, he's not athletic enough to be a stereotypical wrestler, he's not tall enough to look like an intimidating bruiser, his unkempt beard just makes him look like a fan that climbed into the ring.

You look at Kevin Owens and you have no idea what he's about.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Owens' look is actually good. It's that he's about 4 inches too short to really own it as a tough guy you'd be scared of.

This isn't who has the best body it is who has the best look and Ko has the most unique look in the wwe.
Eh, I wouldn't say most unique. Unique makes me think of people like Enzo with leopard spots in his hair, not a guy who just happens to not fit the slim look of a regular superstar and wears basketball shorts to the ring.

I'd give Austin a 10 for looks because when that mother fucker walks down the ramp, you know he means business. what? he shaves his head cause hair gets in the way of him WHOOPIN ASS. what?

he also gets a 10 for promos cause god damn son, he carried an entire damn company on his promos.

8 for in ring cause of the injury, but he was still one hell of a storyteller.

Yup

Xf6juC.gif

Top Bottom