• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Zach

There should only be one person who is a 10 active at any time in a company.

This is a strange rule you have.

Who am I kidding the definitive wrestler look is late era Eddie Guerrero, there's nothing more WRESTLER than a body totally distorted by steroid abuse, leading to the death of that man, implicitly at the behest of his boss who definitely suffers from some sort of body dysmorphia disorder.

You're overthinking this and/or trying too hard. Stop trying to pee in my pudding.

Mahonay

Banned
other great looks

the ULLLLTIMATE Warrior: tasteful and respectful appropriation of gay pride carnival attire allied with another disgustingly tumour-esque muscle.
hK03G.gif

klonere

Banned
i had to endure people in my house practice their rendition of wonderwall from 3:00am to 4:50am among other things last night so I'm probably a little grumpy

I'd give Austin a 10 for looks because when that mother fucker walks down the ramp, you know he means business. what? he shaves his head cause hair gets in the way of him WHOOPIN ASS. what?

he also gets a 10 for promos cause god damn son, he carried an entire damn company on his promos.

8 for in ring cause of the injury, but he was still one hell of a storyteller.

Imagine if Dean had half the swagger and fuck you attitude Austin showed off?

Anth0ny

if flair ain't a 30, no one is.

I'm going down the "the guy" list in my head.

80s hogan is a 25 - 10 in looks, 10 in promos (as dumb as they are, people ate them up and if anyone sold his character and his matches through promos, it was hulk hogan brother), like a 5 in ring unless he goes into Japanese shooter mode.

bret is a 25 - 8 in looks, 7 in promos, 10 in ring

shawn is a 26 - 9 in looks, 10 in ring, 7 in promos

austin is a 28 -10 in looks, 10 in promos, 8 in ring

rock is 26 - 9 in looks, 10 in promos, 7 in ring

cena is a 24 - 10 in looks, 8 in promos, 6 in ring

if flair ain't a 30, no one is.

I'm going down the "the guy" list in my head.

80s hogan is a 25 - 10 in looks, 10 in promos (as dumb as they are, people ate them up and if anyone sold his character and his matches through promos, it was hulk hogan brother), like a 5 in ring unless he goes into Japanese shooter mode.

bret is a 25 - 8 in looks, 7 in promos, 10 in ring

shawn is a 26 - 9 in looks, 10 in ring, 7 in promos

austin is a 28 -10 in looks, 10 in promos, 8 in ring

rock is 26 - 9 in looks, 10 in promos, 7 in ring

cena is a 24 - 10 in looks, 8 in promos, 6 in ring

What about: Warrior, Savage, and Taker?

Ithil

Female John Cena, good merch and good ring attire. Her face is pretty busted but she's got the girl next door thing going for her. I'd say the only demerit point comes from her ugliness. Also she looks good in the ring as a worker.

Charming.

Browny

Banned
Fat guy looks:

41f8a1a2900c19d1ed310dc03966fd53.jpg

hama.jpg

tn_rikishi.jpg

Always impressive.

Holy crap, top of the page. Hama at the top of the page. We need an Avatar Lethal Lottery, stat.

Top Bottom