• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

I didn't even notice this thread has been made, I thought Wrasslin' enthusiasm had finally died after the tedium of weekly WWE.

My top 5 Factions:

1. Dungeon of Dooom
2. The Ministry
3. The Dangerous Alliance
4. Nation of Domination
5. The Alliance

You forgot the Union.

latest

JEEEEZUSSS! This OT went from three 100 posts per a page pages to being on page eight since I was last on, WTF happened?

Hahaha, dad there was so excited right?
Hah, the Ospreay shoot is pretty hilarious in regards to the Vader stuff. Basically, everything everyone warned them would happen happened and no one comes off looking good, except maybe Vader who worked himself into a payday. They had it in writing that Will would go over, then on the day Vader refused to come out of his hotel unless he won the match. They worked something out, but Vader had to be walked through the match step by step a bunch of times and then still forgot everything in the ring, so Ospreay had to guide him through it. Will seems pretty pissed off about the whole thing, as he should be, but you can't say he wasn't warned and I think this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time Vader's pulled this exact stunt in the UK alone.
What'd he do? I don't seek out wrassler misdeeds.
Vader is still a bully and a cunt, he needs Hansen, Orndorff or one of the many old legit tough guys to beat his ass again. But yeah, they should've known what they were getting into dealing with him. Fuck Vader.
Don't know if this has been posted , but if anyone wants randy ortons hot takes on American civil rights issues...

https://twitter.com/randyorton/status/778464873688670208
Randy AWOL Orton is still an idiot.

edit:eek:ops

Well Kane wasn't on SD this week so he wouldn't be the reason.
In fact the lack of Kane was the real reason I assumed the thread had died, I know it hurt my enthusiasm.

You should know that, just like Kane, the thread will always rise up from death. Or defeat, for the wrestling equivalent.

I re-watched the Dolph/Miz match. So Dolph does about 7 finishers, Miz kicks out of all. Miz does finisher once, pinfall. IMO writers fucked up right there.

Zach

Didn't he have a stroke before that in the ring on nitro?
If he did, I somehow missed it. Maybe on Thunder?

Anyway, doesn't look like he's wrasslin' after all. He's just managing. In his ring gear.

Wait! He's on the apron now!

F'ing WCW 2000...

Top Bottom