• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

That dream match

Cs5pfDoVUAAcsYw.jpg

imBask

Banned
20-30 minutes away but let's be honest, even if it doesn't happen this week it will next week. Raw's up against Presidential Debate 1 and MNF. It's breaking the record

the real question is, why is the Presidential Debate going against MNF? don't they know any better?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
cagey, would you say sasha's transition to the main roster has been main event dean ambrose-esque in quality(or lack of)?

20-30 minutes away but let's be honest, even if it doesn't happen this week it will next week. Raw's up against Presidential Debate 1 and MNF. It's breaking the record

With today's in mind, I'm amending this slightly:

Raw's still breaking the record and doing bad, but holy shit it's damning if SD can't beat Raw next week. We knew the brand split would backfire (and some even said it'd do it quickly) but this would be the most telling sign that it turned a lot of people away from the full product.

imBask

Banned
you buncha losers are letting RAW win, THANKS A LOT ZACH

I don't have Cable TV so i'm part of the problem

Luschient

I hope 2K releases data at some point on how many people buy all that horseshit.

Paying extra money to be able to recreate a Papa Shango match.

I'm done for today.

Lothar

Banned
#Shoot The only thing I saw that was good on SD last night was he Miz/Ziggler. I turned it off before the main event. It deserves those ratings.

Anth0ny

ok that rating makes no sense at all lol

unless nothing can be done and wwe is fucking doomed

that's pretty much the only conclusion I can draw

Barrage

Meanwhile, TV broadcast rights went to a higher bidder in Germany

Die WWE, die.

What a way to die...making the most revenue in the company's history. Gotta be on death's door, I tells ya.

At what point in WWE's descent do the Hatewatchers quit obsessing and commenting on the show? 'Cuz i'm down for that point. Trying to make a correlation between ratings and quality that has never existed gets old.

Oersted

#Shoot The only thing I saw that was good on SD last night was he Miz/Ziggler. I turned it off before the main event. It deserves those ratings.

Becky/Bliss was fine.

What they are thinking with Corbin/Swagger is beyond me.

Or a Usos push.

Or a instant Rowan burial.

Or Bray being a lesser monsterheel than his brother on Raw.

What a way to die...making the most revenue in the company's history. Gotta be on death's door, I tells ya.

At what point in WWE's descent do the Hatewatchers quit obsessing and commenting on the show? 'Cuz i'm down for that point. Trying to make a correlation between ratings and quality that has never existed gets old.

Someone needs to watch some Simpsons

Top Bottom