• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Bronx-Man

Banned
When Kaine accepts VP I hope he comes out to Slow Chemical

That's gotta be KAINE
Still the GOAT wrasslin' theme.

Can Zach overcome the odds and be the posting king of Shootember 2? From what I can tell, Blue has been the post king of wrassleGAF since last November. The October 2015 thread looked like this

bqYw2mp.jpg

Which is pretty funny. Ever since, Blue has been on a rampage, peaking with a truly disgusting 1,999 posts in the June 2016 OT.
Ahhh, the good ol' days. Back when I was the one making OTs.

He's a bad wrestler trying to copy Daniel Bryan.

So apparently Meltz said this during his Smackdown Review. I just do not understand his huge immense dislike of the Miz. Not even wrestling wise, the guy can't cough without Meltzer saying he's a piece of shit for it. The point of the match with Ziggler was copying DB.

Kaladin

If you could change only one title at Clash of Champions, which would it be?

I'd have New Day finally drop the tag titles. It's about time that happened.

Anth0ny

So apparently Meltz said this during his Smackdown Review. I just do not understand his huge immense dislike of the Miz. Not even wrestling wise, the guy can't cough without Meltzer saying he's a piece of shit for it. The point of the match with Ziggler was copying DB.

sometimes he overthinks things and shoots right into a work

If they bring someone from NXT it should be Hideo. He is the opposite of Miz safe style, he has a history with Bryan and Bryan basically used 2 of his moves.
That'd be actually neat enough. Although I get the unfortunate feeling the crowd would be dead silent if that happened because Hideo isn't as well-known as most other NXT stars since he was out until recently.

*puts fantasy booking fedora on*

I would have Joe come up after Survivor Series as Bryan's surrogate, squash the Miz in a violent manner that goes way farther than Bryan wanted to. The next couple months have him defending the IC belt in similarly brutal matches, all while giving Bryan more and more lip. Basically Bryan did not realize the kind of monster he has unleashed on Smackdown until it was too late. This all comes to a head at WrestleMania when Joe must face a returning hero of the locker room...

and his name is John Cena

I would have Joe come up after Survivor Series as Bryan's surrogate, squash the Miz in a violent manner that goes way farther than Bryan wanted to. The next couple months have him defending the IC belt in similarly brutal matches, all while giving Bryan more and more lip. Basically Bryan did not realize the kind of monster he has unleashed on Smackdown until it was too late. This all comes to a head at WrestleMania when Joe must face a returning hero of the locker room...

by god it's GOTTA BE KANE

somedevil

Can't call up Hideo, he's got a HOT feud going with Austin.

I don't expect a call up now. Miz is going to face Ziggler again in most likely some gimmick match. I mean he should be called up after the Toronto show.

Him, Joe and Tye should be called up soon. Plus him vs Aries should be a good match. Aries made NO Way look legit in his NXT pay per view match.

and his name is John Cena
This isn't bad, and Joe would come up after Bryan asks him to because he's only doing it for the title.

Heroman

Banned
Hot Take like Kane's pyro

Glad you waited until the Cruiserweights have been on for four days, just so we know you gave the split a fair, honest shake
Why would I need to wait, the first day they were on raw they book like shit , I pretty sure the next few raws they will book like shit to.

I think the story is building to Bryan calling up someone from NXT to take him on. Hopefully Joe.
Given how the feud was started having Db get someone to fight for him is lame.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Even in TNA, Sandow is going to get his heat stolen with his 'I'ma ex-WWE guy that was misused!' gimmick when Cody does it tonight

Top Bottom