• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Mark and the N-Word are not interchangeable. One is a derogatory name towards a race; the other is term towards a broader group of people. Meltz should know better, but I don't know if I'm being worked.

Menome

I go away for a couple of hours and there's been a Meltzdown? I can't leave the wrestling world alone for two minutes, I tell you.

LOL at Mike O'Hearn passing the wellness policy.
You saying Mr.Natural Universe was not in fact natural? Ehh, by the time the Wellness Policty™ went into effect his wrasslin' career probably would've been over.

Or not, he's younger than I thought he is but seeing how Benoit and others continued to pass after it was implemented I think he'd been okay unless he got caught in that deal Sports Illustrated reported on. He like a lot of WWE's roster probably uses HGH anyway.

jd5R0bW.gif

Terry Rudge, one of the best horrible bastards in wrestling. This guy's severely underrated, people should go back and watch some of the old British mid to heavyweight guys sometime - nowhere near as flashy as the light heavies, but some very smart wrestlers like Rudge.

Top Bottom