• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Someone pointed out the fact he literally galloped towards Gall. Like he didn't walk but did a weird sort of jump forward instead of steps thing and I want to cry every time I see it. Two years of fucking training. And he can't even throw a decent punch. I don't care if it didn't connect, for one goddamn punch in the air, it should look fine when getting the kind of training he did.

Mahonay

Banned
Someone pointed out the fact he literally galloped towards Gall. Like he didn't walk but did a weird sort of jump forward instead of steps thing and I want to cry every time I see it. Two years of fucking training. And he can't even throw a decent punch. I don't care if it didn't connect, for one goddamn punch in the air, it should look fine when getting the kind of training he did.
Whomever trained Punk should honestly be ashamed of themselves. Even if it's mostly because Punk didn't put enough focus and time into it, it's the job of the trainer to instill the reality that training is his life now if he wants to have any kind of chance in UFC.

Fox318

In reality and in video games, Punk keeps taking the Ls.
v2D0Nm.gif

untitled-5eguae.gif

Anth0ny

It's gone. What did it say?

Hmmmm

he said something along the lines of "the word mark used to be thrown around the same way the n-word was back in the day"

I think I understand what he was getting at (mark was used as a very derogatory slur towards people...), but at the same time you can't equate a carnival term to the fucking n-word.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As I said, when people were acting shocked about the Hogan thing and acting like it's some sort of isolated case, Teddy Long said Ric Flair called him 'nigger boy' all the time. Dick Murdoch was supposedly a member of the KKK.

Top Bottom