• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

lKMJ1Qu.png

I thought someone who liked Darksiders and Deus Ex: HR would know better.

It's like Brock beat the racism into him or something. Concussions are no joke, you'll either turn racist or vote for Jill Stein. Maybe both.

KingBroly

Banned
Smackdown is just so refreshing to watch after Monday Night Slog. I'm thinking about not watching it anymore. Everything makes sense on SD.

- Tag Match between 4 women. Carmella doesn't care. She wants Nikki's head. GREAT.

- Dean v. Cena. Dean wins to make him credible. Okay. AJ comes in and destroys em both. Bryan makes a Title match for next week with Ambrose. Great. Ambrose lays out AJ. Crowd booed Bryan and Ambrose. That's how over AJ Styles is. Awesome.

- Miz using Maryse's spray when sent to the outside while the ref is distracted to beat Ziggler. Awesome Heel Work.

cordy

Banned
Man...so disappointed in Orton's tweet. Not even going to get into it but that's so...man. I wish a lot of these dudes didn't voice their opinion on shit like this. Social media and being meta is a gift and a curse.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like to live in the world people live in where Hulk Hogan is the only racist, homophobic, conspiracy nut in pro wrestling

Adree

- Tag Match between 4 women. Carmella doesn't care. She wants Nikki's head. GREAT.

It was a bummer on Talking Smack how when Bryan brought up that she shouldn't do that and she should win matches so she can get title shots she didn't counter with why does he keep giving title matches to Dolph.

Jimmy Hart and the other guy found themselves a money mark in a kid who won Powerball... He's unsurprisingly broke now.

EDIT: I see that's covered. Well, not him going broke, yet.

And there it is.

He has a youtube channel with one video. A trailer for a romantic reality competition.

I'm genuinely surprised the WWE still lets wrestlers use their official twitter handles. It'd be a fucking cataclysm at Stamford if Cena got super drunk one night and started tweeting ignorant nonsense like that.

ReiGun

If I ever see Orton on an episode of UpUpDownDown where it's just him and Woods; Austin Creed and I are done-zo.
Can't help but wonder how many people who've been on UUDD already would agree with Randy.

Good thing most of the episodes are just him and the other members of New Day.

Fox318

Jeremy Botter – Verified account ‏@jeremybotter

Am hearing that @cmpunk is likely going to get another fight in the UFC. No final decision yet, but leaning that way

Fyi this was the guy who broke the UFC sale story.

Give me six months and I'll fight him, at least he might win that one.

So I guess Apollo Crews is the glorified jobber of Smackdown now eh? They could at least start building him up to take the IC title from Miz.
And probably stay there until he develops some sort of personality, dude was called up way too soon.
I can't pinpoint it. But it Was during the New Generation. I remember mid card talent like Waylon Mercy and Skinner.

Only thing I remember of Skinner is getting squashed in the Ultimate Warrior's first return.

Del Rio wouldn't pass the piss test, is way bigger than punk, and would probably beat the shit out of him.

They would have to bring in somebody 0-0 to fight.
Fiiiine

Some other pro wrestler, then. After the beating he took, I'm not sure the commercial success outweighs the negative publicity of giving Punk another fight on PPV with a 0-0 nobody.

Meltzer called Bruce Prichard a loser lol.

Bruce is complaining that Dave's mania attendance numbers are inaccurate while forgetting those numbers came from the wwf itself

The show must've drawn pretty big numbers.

He added over 170,000 buys at least, so made them a ton of money.

gun_haver

Fyi this was the guy who broke the UFC sale story.

it's the right move. people want to see punk actually fight and hopefully now that he got completely fucked, he'll know it's serious and be able to last a round next time. that's all we need, punk. just last a round, get in some actual offense, and it's all fine.

Top Bottom