• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Menome

who.jpg

16P9N0O.gif

People Punk could fight, with their MMA records:

• Kid Kash: 0-1-0
  • Jushin Thunder Liger: 0-1-0 (God bless Inoki and Inokism)
  • Taka Michinoku - 0-1-0
  • Nick Mitchell (Mitch from the Spirit Squad) - 0-1-0

I have to admit that CM Punk vs. Liger in a MMA fight would be fantastic.

Menome

So, what's the shooting been this past week? Has WWE bought out TNA yet? Was Vince popped? Has Zach given anything higher than a B-?

imBask

Banned
much like most "all lives matter" people, i'm pretty sure Randy Orton doesn't understand the implication and thinks he's being super open minded

Hah, the Ospreay shoot is pretty hilarious in regards to the Vader stuff. Basically, everything everyone warned them would happen happened and no one comes off looking good, except maybe Vader who worked himself into a payday. They had it in writing that Will would go over, then on the day Vader refused to come out of his hotel unless he won the match. They worked something out, but Vader had to be walked through the match step by step a bunch of times and then still forgot everything in the ring, so Ospreay had to guide him through it. Will seems pretty pissed off about the whole thing, as he should be, but you can't say he wasn't warned and I think this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time Vader's pulled this exact stunt in the UK alone.

klonere

Banned
Hah, the Ospreay shoot is pretty hilarious in regards to the Vader stuff. Basically, everything everyone warned them would happen happened and no one comes off looking good, except maybe Vader who worked himself into a payday. They had it in writing that Will would go over, then on the day Vader refused to come out of his hotel unless he won the match. They worked something out, but Vader had to be walked through the match step by step a bunch of times and then still forgot everything in the ring, so Ospreay had to guide him through it. Will seems pretty pissed off about the whole thing, as he should be, but you can't say he wasn't warned and I think this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time Vader's pulled this exact stunt in the UK alone.

Something something the definition of insanity something something

Young Ospreay:
PLTZJRh.gif

I remember Fall Brawl 2000 having a barnstorming steiner/goldberg match.

Steiner also cut one of the best promos of his career leading up to the match. He was my favourite wrestler of 2000.

Zach

Oh, the Harris Bros. vs. KroniK in a First Blood Chain Match? There goes the A.

P.S. I watched Tombstone and it was pretty good. That Doc Holliday sure is a rascal.

Something something the definition of insanity something something

Apparently Will wanted to take the whole 1000+ York Hall crowd five minutes down the road to Vader's travelodge and force him to come out, haha. Unfortunately, in the end RevPro convinced him to do the job so we didn't get that amazing bit of ridiculousness.

klonere

Banned
Apparently Will wanted to take the whole 1000+ York Hall crowd five minutes down the road to Vader's travelodge and force him to come out, haha. Unfortunately, in the end RevPro convinced him to do the job so we didn't get that amazing bit of ridiculousness.

lmao that's the most Will Ospreay thing I've heard in a while. What a lad.

Vader sounds like a real piece of shit why do you guys love him so much

Vader just learned carny from the true dark master of the art: Antonio Inoki.

Fox318

I'd imagine this is what TNA had to deal with they they booked and protected him last year.

I think that WWF tenure ruined his mind.

gun_haver

Not a surprise at all, but hey, still sad to see.

like why the fuck is he even replying to that.

wrestlers need to stay in character or get off twitter. we don't need this much exposure. i don't wanna know orton is a dumbass. it kills my excitment for The Viper Randy Orton.

klonere

Banned
Sadly for Rich Swann he has a far greater curse than the Menome variety to grapple with when it comes to success in the WWE.

klonere

Banned
I love that they use a pic of Eddie at his most yoked and ergo, displaying exactly why he died so young. Wrestling is weird and maybe bad.

Cs1_VXWVUAAjP00.jpg:small

Top Bottom