• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Luschient

YRpjp2K.jpg

face.jpg

Toki767

yeah but he's a little twerp and it's only a matter of time before some giant fellow destroys him clean right?

They're probably going to squash him in less than 18 seconds at Mania.

And thus someone else on the roster is going to get heat from the fans for years due to it.

klonere

Banned
Yeah, there's just a real lack of charisma towards the character of Finn Balor. He's not exactly bad, just insanely dry. Poor guy just wants to play with his Lego's not crawl around on the floor to sell the merch.

Yeah I dunno what happened to him at all. Everything around him is all style no substance. Although expecting them to actually pull off a deep split personality type character that the Demon shtick needs is stupid. It's already a money gimmick without that substance but doing it to any level of competence would get some of that comic book nerd money for sure.

Maybe this is a long con by Omega, ha

You never know with him, fucking up the BC on purpose to spite all the other foreigners that left would be amazing.

But I think its more being presented as Cpt. being pissed with Yoshi Tatsu and Yujiro wanting an excuse to beat up Yoshi as well. Not much to do with Omega.

Let's get something straight, Captain FOOKIN New Japan > Yoshitatsu. Captain actually gets reactions, even as a joke character - Yoshitatsu gets nothing.

Also, people want Bullet Club gone, but there's gotta be a heel stable for the gaijins and I'm guessing those of you calling for BC to cease would NOT be happy to see a bunch of foreign additions to Los Ingobernables. Now, if they want to kill BC and bring back Suzuki-gun, that's a different matter entirely.
I don't have a problem with a gaijin stable but they need to cut the dead weight. The Elite and Adam Cole look worse for simply being associated with people like Takahashi or G.O.D

klonere

Banned
I would absolutely cut G.O.D, they even beat out Yoshitatsu for the crowd not giving a fuck about them.

Sadly Gedo is gonna make them champs again soonish I think.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Ric Flair car ride with Charlotte is painful. Dude seems upset he was taken off as her manager.

Charlotte needs to reign until WM.
Fuck the Bayley vs Sasha rematch, give Bayley her big win against a Charlotte built up as being hugely dominant at Mania.

Ric Flair car ride with Charlotte is painful. Dude seems upset he was taken off as her manager.
I laughed at the 26 minute long silence they had while country music awkwardly played. Also at Ric calling Becky Charlotte's Sting. Should have been a Becky-Charlotte thing since those two apparently traveled together before the split.

JBL and Cole abandoning Byron was great for all the wrong reasons.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Fuck the Bayley vs Sasha rematch, give Bayley her big win against a Charlotte built up as being hugely dominant at Mania.

I laughed at the 26 minute long silence they had while country music awkwardly played. Also at Ric calling Becky Charlotte's Sting. Should have been a Becky-Charlotte thing since those two apparently traveled together before the split.

JBL and Cole abandoning Byron was great for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah, painful yet entertaining

Sephzilla

Even though corporate/authority angles are ran into the fucking ground these days, Roman would be perfect as the corporate champion type gimmick. It's a shame Vince doesn't realize this and insists on making Roman Cena happen

klonere

Banned
I'd rather they keep them on the Briscoes - the smart money's on Ishii & Goto winning the tag league, so that'd be a pretty good match for WK.

That sounds great alright but man, no trust when it comes to tag belts.

Although I appreciate the 6 man belts becoming "random character select in Fire Pro" matches.

Time and time again, I think the 'Triple H booked Roman so badly so he could unintentionally get over as a babyface so he could finally be genuinely cheered' theory could be true.

Cagey

Banned
Even though corporate/authority angles are ran into the fucking ground these days, Roman would be perfect as the corporate champion type gimmick. It's a shame Vince doesn't realize this and insists on making Roman Cena happen
We'll never get the Corporate-backed Samoan Mafia we WWE fans deserve, Seph.

Usos as henchmen, Joey Samoay the enforcer, Nia Jax running her racket with the women, Roman running the fam day to day operations and The Rock as the Gotfadda.

Sephzilla

We'll never get the Corporate-backed Samoan Mafia we WWE fans deserve, Seph.

Usos as henchmen, Joey Samoay the enforcer, Nia Jax running her racket with the women, Roman running the fam day to day operations and The Rock as the Gotfadda.

Rock coming back as a Hollywood Rock leader of the group is what put this over the edge into amazing territory.

I wonder if anyone can come up with a convincing argument for why Roman should stay a face. He gets booed like crazy at house shows now. Does he sell tons of merch?

Top Bottom