• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Toki767

I just saw that.

Owens didn't injure anyone since he was there, but then he wrestles Rollins just after he injured his bud and injured him, hmmmm

But seriously, that could explain why the match was not so good at least.

When you're in the ring with Rollins, it's injure or be injured.

jmdajr

Finally saw TMNT2 Out of The Shadows.

Straight up little kids movie, but the CG was pretty impressive.

Sheamus did a fine job Fellah.

Seth's injury off the top rope gut-buster would explain why the match didn't kick into that high gear in the last 5ish minutes like the Owens/Reigns match from a couple weeks ago.

klonere

Banned
If Arnold and Frodo had a baby.

Put him in the cruiserweight division and let him toss around those soft bodies for sport.

This is good and true.

Becky Lynch on last week's Cheap Heat Podcast was just adorable. She's the absolute best.
9bf30bbd85f420eda3f0c71bf6be2e1c.jpg

Huh, better give that a listen then.

In light of the upcoming debate, this whole election reminds me of Reigns v HHH from Mania this year. You have the baby face who people cheer for but also don't due to a negative perception, against a heel who for some odd reason people are cheering for even though they are in no way shape or form a good guy. (Sure there are other examples but this one comes to mind).

Toki767

In light of the upcoming debate, this whole election reminds me of Reigns v HHH from Mania this year. You have the baby face who people cheer for but also don't due to a negative perception, against a heel who for some odd reason people are cheering for even though they are in no way shape or form a good guy. (Sure there are other examples but this one comes to mind).

Is it bad that I can't tell which one is supposed to be Hilary and which is supposed to be Trump based on that?

"I'm not a good candidate... I'm not a bad candidate... I'm THE candidate" - Tomorrow's CNN headline.

When is Bret's next podcast? He was always right about Seth.
RKsCjFH.gif

Does this mean Roman will be a 4 time champ soon??? They're not gonna seriously give Sami a shot, right?

I cant believe Jericho cried after his victory. What an amazing heel.

Guys if Rollins is injured maybe they will finally unleash Cesaro!!

I'm already ready for them to give up on the purple ropes and mood lighting for the cruiserweight division.

It's almost like they're doing a taping for a different show in between Raw.

Kaladin

They are expecting Super Bowl sized audience for the debate tonight, calling it one of the most anticipated moments in modern US politics.

Is there any wrestling match that would be as over as these two going head to head is going to be?

I'm already ready for them to give up on the purple ropes and mood lighting for the cruiserweight division.

It's almost like they're doing a taping for a different show in between Raw.
I'm already ready for them to give up on the concept completely in a couple of months. Mark my words, these cruiserweight matches are going to be on the pre-shows before long.

I'm already ready for them to give up on the concept completely in a couple of months. Mark my words, these cruiserweight matches are going to be on the pre-shows before long.
Yeah if they keep treating them like a separate, one segment part of the show that's exactly what's going to happen.

They are expecting Super Bowl sized audience for the debate tonight, calling it one of the most anticipated moments in modern US politics.

Is there any wrestling match that would be as over as these two going head to head is going to be?

Bryan vs. Punk

The internet would explode

Barrage

Here's to another week of ratings gloating and WWE death predictions, while Lucha Underground ratings(which are worse than the actually AWFUL level they were before, and is a company that actually could die) go unmentioned.

If Rollins is injured badly enough to miss HIAC, we probably will see an Owens/Zayn/Jericho triple threat match.

To be honest, that's what I honestly expect, but for Survivor Series. And I'd be more than fine with that, even if they're starting to approach the KO-Sami a bit too often than they should be considering how Battleground was meant to be the end of that chapter of their feud (yes yes, fight forever and all that, but give it a little breathing room before going at it again).

Here's to another week of ratings gloating and WWE death predictions, while Lucha Underground ratings(which are worse than the actually AWFUL level they were before, and is a company that actually could die) go unmentioned.
Shame that Netflix deal that was rumored never happened.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
...He looks more confident when rocking a suit. If only they did the whole "Corporate Champion" angle with him.

They need to bring that whole thing back, Summer Rae as valet and all.

Becky Lynch on last week's Cheap Heat Podcast was just adorable. She's the absolute best.
9bf30bbd85f420eda3f0c71bf6be2e1c.jpg

I'm not gonna lie: the thirst is real.

Top Bottom