• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Edit fixed:
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlVUR5lbwSLHnSU/giphy.gif

yOHAR0q.jpg
He was probably trying to roll, and his legs got caught up in the ropes, preventing the rotation.

Toki767

4 hours for Survivor Series? I guess we're probably not even going to get classic Survivor Series elimination matches then huh.

Anth0ny

All three nights. Can't wait.

I have front row in the upper level for NXT and Survivor Series. Best view for wrestling.

i think I'm doing:

ringside for nxt (already have ticket)

upper bowl for survivor series

upper bowl for raw

cause main roster ain't worth the money, fam

Barrage

Low 100's Hard Cam for SS

Scalping for RAW

Busy for Takeover, luckily i've already seen Sshinsuke in person but I woulda liked to see Andrade/Asuka/Ember Moon.

Mahonay

Banned
Low 100's Hard Cam for SS

Scalping for RAW

Busy for Takeover, luckily i've already seen Sshinsuke in person but I woulda liked to see Andrade/Asuka/Ember Moon.
I got to see Steen vs Nak at the Hammerstein Ballroom. One of the few shows I can brag about.

jmdajr

Wonder if RAW will even try tonight. I guess they can do something relevant hour 1 and the last 30 minutes.

Not to steal gimmicks but.....

can Trump work Hilarity into shoot?

Toki767

You know it just occurred to me that the Cruiserweights realistically just replaced the Titus/Darren Young segments we would've been subjected to if they weren't around.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I knew Owens was a dangerous and unsafe worker. Ban the the top rope gutbuster before that loser kills someone.

ppl being happy about Rollins being injured as some kind of karma is just....i'm not surprised at this point in this thread.

k5FbedL.png

Stro was right about these people, friend.

Top Bottom