• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

I dont have any issue with the crowd. They have been okay all night. They might be a bit burned out now, but it is the third hour and that is going to happen... always.

CM Punk chants?????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

These are the kind of people he (and his fans) want on TV

I'm just glad the crowd is telling it like it is, tired of these boring bodybuilders who can't wrestle getting all of the spotlight. Fucking Vince

I always though the crowd would be behind the Cruiserweights and it would be WWE management that would try to fuck them... I was wrong.

Crowd are shittier fuckholes

ReiGun

I don't understand paying to go to a show and not even trying to enjoy what's happening in the ring. Is getting those chants off really worth it?

I am legitimately really fucking pissed of at the fucking crowd. These cunts need to fuck of from events. Everyone that was involved with the chanting. Fuck them.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Even Ashton and Danny getting bood. This crowd knows no bounds.

Barrage

As ive said, CM Punk chants are poison.

Smarks complained that wWWE would fuck with the CWC presentation. They didnt, they kept 9t all about wrestling.

Here is the response.

Caderfix

No, not with that reaction. They are better reactions if you dislike something. That was disrespectful to the extreme. Those people are scum

I don't disagree with that. What I'm saying is the crowd won't do real damage to the division and they'll get over with time.

biDFHU0.gif

Top Bottom