• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Smackdown would have treated the cruiserweights with love. Moron man children Raw crowd wont give TJ a chance.

Ive never hated a crowd more than tonight

Wagram

All these repeat title defenses seem so desperate for views, especially considering the titles aren't changing anyways.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well Michael Cole just said Sami Zayn, so at least we know the WWE still acknowledges his existence.

Well Michael Cole just said Sami Zayn, so at least we know the WWE still acknowledges his existence.
who.jpg

Mengetsu

Cm punk, Randy savage, and stuff like that.
Jesus...like really? You're just getting exposed to them and they're getting that harsh a treatment? I could understand if they couldn't wrestle or was a boring personality but, the division just started. Fuck Ohio tonight. Also Smackdown needed the cruiserweights.

What they do? I just got home from work.

They chanted for Punk, Randy Savage, and others during a TJP vs Nese match. I take that as the most disrespectful thing a crowd can do to wrestlers.

To be honest I would not mind if they were equally antagonistic the whole night, but to single out that one match to decided to be fuckholes was horrible.

Pikma

Banned
No, but if you went inside the octagon you would get exposed just like Punk
Right, and nobody would give a shit about me, just like no one should give a shit about that loser anymore

incoming "oh but he's a winner because he got PAID" replies

Just copped Raw/Smackdown combo tix for the days after Christmas in Chicago, friends.

Praying for some Asuka/Joe callups to appease the murder capital of the world. Nakamura/Ibushi one night only, dreams come alive in Chicago

Or Steph promos and Reigns, and a 3 women tag match

Right, and nobody would give a shit about me, just like no one should give a shit about that loser anymore

incoming "oh but he's a winner because he got PAID" replies

I don't know what Punk did to you but boy hating someone like that isn't healthy.

UberTag

All these repeat title defenses seem so desperate for views, especially considering the titles aren't changing anyways.
I have no earthly clue why people pay money for the Network when the WWE goes out of their way to do absolutely everything in their power to devalue their network specials. I suppose it's the lack of commercials for folks who hate to use fast forward or PVR.

cordy

Banned
So for the past 2 weeks I've been missing the first hour of Raw and while it's been shitty still, Raw goes by quicker than expected. I'll probably do that from now on until they switch shit up.

That Enzo Jericho segment had me ROLLING. Enzo & Cass, New Day, Charlotte & Jericho always have the most entertaining talking segments of Raw every week.

Top Bottom