• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Caderfix

So aside from Bluekaveli and pikma running their noses up each other's asses...

How was RAW guys?

Charlotte had a good promo, Steph got over Mick, Reigns overcame the odds and smirked at defeated Rusev, New Day defeated G&A again, Cesaro and Sheamus
are now a tag team
, Bayley had a jobber match and looked like the jobber 50% of the time, Ashton Kutcher will be a special guest next week, JeriKO are still great and the cruiserweights were disrespected by a very shitty crowd.

That's all. Don't waste your time.

justjim89

Why do things like Table for 3 or Ride Along have to be so cut down and edited? You own the Network! Let them talk for an hour! I long for the days of the old Legends of Wrestling panel.

Pikma

Banned
I don't know what Punk did to you but boy hating someone like that isn't healthy.
I don't know what Punk did to you but boy defending someone like that on a videogame fucking forum isn't healthy.

Also lol you're getting worked, it was a simple comment

This Cesaro/Sheamus tag team might be the first lasting remarkable thing they do in both their careers. I'm all for it.

The dueling cheers after the win was pretty funny.

Charlotte is so good. She continues to improve every week.

tumblr_inline_ocpidsabjb1si4ouw_500.gif

So, I was watching the debate. I planned on having both going, but that ended up not being an option.

What happened with Gallows and Anderson? Did they lose via New Day heeling it up again?

I don't know what Punk did to you but boy defending someone like that on a videogame fucking forum isn't healthy.

Also lol you're getting worked, it was a simple comment

Going with the "lol worked" eh? Nah you really felt some type of way when the crowd chanted CM Punk. I wasn't defending Punk, just simply stating a fact that if you were in his situation you would have gotten exposed as well is all :).

Syder

An in-sync Shea-saro are, in kayfabe, the scariest tag team in a long time and more than a match for TND even with dirty tactics.

I always liked the Cesaro/Kidd run and Sheamus doesn't get enough credit as a performer in or out of the ring.

The Club are about to swept under the rug by a pairing of two struggling midcarders…

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The best part of Monday Night Raw continues to be the fact that Smackdown is less than 24 hours away.

Pikma

Banned
Going with the "lol worked" eh? Nah you really felt some type of way when the crowd chanted CM Punk. I wasn't defending Punk, just simply stating a fact that if you were in his situation you would have gotten exposed as well is all :).
😲😲😲 you know me so well

But sure brother, you won this pointless argument, just like CM Punk won the hearts of every MMA fan out there that night

Hate Full Sail but at least they help get almost everything over, including CWC. On the other hand, your precious main roster crowd probably just killed another WWE project.

Skikkiks

The best part of Monday Night Raw was me beating the shit out of the Hungry Festivities in Cook Serve Delicious.

18 more shifts and I'll be done me playthrough hot diggIty

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
roman legit couldnt lift rusev from the pin to powerbomb lmao love it, also the ref stopped counting even though rusevs shoulders were down because roman struggled lol

Fox318

Hate Full Sail but at least they help get almost everything over, including CWC. On the other hand, your precious main roster crowd probably just killed another WWE project.
Having a fan base that wants to cheer and wants to be there is a good thing.

However Full Sail tends to care more about getting themselves over and cheering guys not based on their talent or storyline showing.

Like TJ Perkins getting booed when talking about being homeless or the revolting when the wrestlers got to work on Brooklyn instead of 100 seat florida shows.

If some guy started chanting or screaming like a maniac at a play or at a sporting event he gets ejected and I get that for the most part the WWE is produced by people with shit talent and shit creative but for the most part everything filmed at NXT has not deserved the scrutiny as the main roster or a Vince, Dunn, and Steph show has.

Fox318

While Show's debut was memorable, it's not anywhere near Kane's.
Shows career post 1998 is a fucking joke.

At least Kane always tried and always cared.

You just can't say that for Show.

Hell Kane was given 2 of the worst gimmicks of all time (a dentist and Kevin Nash) and worked his ass off to make it work.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shows career post 1998 is a fucking joke.

At least Kane always tried and always cared.

You just can't say that for Show.

Hell Kane was given 2 of the worst gimmicks of all time (a dentist and Kevin Nash) and worked his ass off to make it work.

People...love Big Show in 1999. He had an okay initial heel run. A great face run. An okay heel run with proto biker taker. The big problem is that this is when he starts really putting on the weight.

Mark asks, what's the dumbest thing you've ever done and Kane says that's a long list lmao. Well I'm sure something in 99 would be on the list.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FAVE FIVE ORIGINAL NETWORK PROGRAMING

Edge and Christian
Table for 3
Ride Along
Legends with JBL
Monday Night War

Top Bottom