• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

smackdown is in san diego next week and I'm thinking of going. is it worth it to go if I'm in the cheap seats or is it better to just watch it on TV

Just wanted to pop in to praise Jericho again. How this guy transformed himself after looking completely done when he came back is amazing. He's elevating everyone he comes in contact with right now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just wanted to pop in to praise Jericho again. How this guy transformed himself after looking completely done when he came back is amazing. He's elevating everyone he comes in contact with right now.

Every third return is golden seems to be the pattern.

Booker should be WCW champion, not Hogan. Once he loses the straps he'll be the star.

WTF IS THE COLONEL DOING?

The fucking American Males..... Tag champions...... Fuck my life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Pretty sure that Booker was the WCW Champion. I don't remember how many times though.

Lothar

Banned

He always reinvents himself. Even after 25 years, he still cares about staying fresh and being new. That's with having a podcast twice a week. He's also a rockstar.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Go for the experience, it'll still be fun and with the huge screens, it'll be like watching a giant tv.
Our arena is tiny as shit there aren't any seats that are really all that far away.

Angry Grimace

How many people does it hold? Damn, he should definitely go then lol.
I mean it holds plenty it's just old as shit and none of the seats are particularly far off. I'm gonna go and probably just get cheap seats.

Pikma

Banned
3 hours of that shit yet they didn't bother to give Sami a fucking two minute segment or something? Anything would've been better than this

I mean it holds plenty it's just old as shit and none of the seats are particularly far off. I'm gonna go and probably just get cheap seats.
Eww, I guess it's something I have to visit myself. Hard imagining how all of their new stuff would look in an older arena. Also it's great that you can get cheap seats and still be very well off.

Alucard

Banned
Read Raw results. Sounds like they're not handling the cruiserweights well.

Btw, I fucking LOVE TJP's chiptune entrance music.

I still can't get into the cruiserweight matches. They all do way too much during the match.

Also, Perkins has a smug look on his face. Something about him seems weird to me.

praise the gift of jericho. that ponsy ass walk in he did during clash of champions was sadly like one of the greatest moments of the ppv. he's just so good at selling this dbag character haha.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You better hand over a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mciy3gheOc&list=PL00VlU4x3puvjeNrVt484K03EFDsy0-DE

kjkjkjjkgxsqg.gif

sashabanks.gif

I enjoyed the main event, it basically consisted of JeriKO beating and berating Enzo for ten minutes.

Owens - "I'm the Universal champion!"
Ref - " yeah, but he (Enzo) kicked out."
Owens - "so, he shouldn't even be out of NXT yet."

And Jericho humming the riff to Seven Nation Army which causes Kevin to yell, "he's the lead singer of Fozzy!"

Also, I agree with you guys, fuck that crowd for disrespecting the cruiserweights.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't watch at all. I just speed read a recap.

Now that's the fucking way to go.

I haven't in weeks, but the 3 minute LAW review on YouTube was enough for me, along with maybe the recap video on WWE's YouTube for whatever segment sounded not that shit.

klonere

Banned
Calling the Titantic Center a "dilapidated boat muesuem" is excellent, excellent stuff. Pity he's only going to Cork
not that I'd go anyway I think

Watched both of Haskins Smash title defenses. Notes

- Haskins is still really good
- The commentary is bad
- Production is odd
- The match times and placement probably should have been switched, the Bailey match was far more interesting
- I know its the indies but that Banks dude completely no selling his arms after being put in the ZSJ double shoulder popper...thing...(not the octopus) was pretty egregious.

Check out the Bailey match if you can, its kinda messy in spots but in that good way where it doesn't totally fall off the rails and feels more like two guys fighting to not let the other dude get their shit in.

Top Bottom