• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Is Cody ready to work for Vince again? lul

The irony if WWE does buy TNA them considering Cody just signed with them.

I suppose he could either roll with it, go back to WWE and lobby HHH to make sure he gets better treatment from the booking team this time around.

Either that or he lawyers his ass up, makes sure he is not tied to a contract that is meaningless due to TNA being defunct and goes off to Japan for a while.

Kaladin

wwe_raw_june_20_2005.jpg

Somebody play their music on the titantron to distract Blue, I will hide under the table/ring apron with a referee ready to pop out when he is distracted.

So titantron comes on Blue is distracted, I emerge from hiding, ref rings the bell, I immediately roll Blue up for a 3 count then high tail it out of the ring into the crowd.

Somebody play their music on the titantron to distract Blue, I will hide under the table/ring apron with a referee ready to pop out when he is distracted.

So titantron comes on Blue is distracted, I emerge from hiding, ref rings the bell, I immediately roll Blue up for a 3 count then high tail it out of the ring into the crowd.

We're not putting his fiance on a pole?

somedevil

I have a question if WWE bought TNA tap library would they be nice enough to allow them to have the pay per view before its all over?

Cagey

Banned
Raw did really well last night given the circumstance.

9 of the top 15 in 18-49 demo are presidential debate related shows. 1 is Monday Night Football, 1 is Sportscenter immediately following MNF. 3 are Monday Night Raw in its three separate hours.

The only non-debate, non-MNF show to beat out Raw in 18-49 was Love & Hip Hop based on strength of female viewers.

NoLegs Gaming ‏@NoLegsGaming 57m57 minutes ago
@ringofhonor @YouTube You've went from Nigel McGuinness, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and Bryan Danielson to Bull James. Sort this out.

Ouch.

I have a question if WWE bought TNA tap library would they be nice enough to allow them to have the pay per view before its all over?

What it costs to run that Bound For Glory show will probably be a pittance compared to what they spend running PPVs or even Raw, so maybe they'd do it.

klonere

Banned
Having seen Bull James in person I can attest to his massive shitness and he seems like a pretty awful person as well if Twitter is anything to go by.

somedevil

What it costs to run that Bound For Glory show will probably be a pittance compared to what they spend running PPVs or even Raw, so maybe they'd do it.

It will ironic if WWE does it for a show where Cody Rhodes will debut, Sandow is on and where Brandi wanted to wrestle for.

Plus as of now 81 million people watched the debate.

Kaladin

I don't know why people are really surprised at or shocked by or spelling the death of Raw over this rating. It was actually better than people were predicting going into the show.

Top Bottom