• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Renee needs to have a talk with her hair lady tbh.

cordy

Banned
Styles won the match and kept the title.
Ambrose lost due to Cena and Styles held his tights to win.
Cena downed both Ambrose and Styles to end it.

All three guys were booked strong to end the show. This is amazing booking. SD is glorious.

Turok_TTZ

I do not get the adulation that Styles gets. All I see is a mid card punk. he got the ringwork but like Ziggler, he lacks the other 50%.

Ambrose doing great work today. Even Cena did great.

Miz is one of the best heels of this company along with Jericho. Truly understands the 50/50 of what makes and breaks wrestling. 50% ringwork/50% presentation. Miz is wasted on the intercontinental title, he has improved greatly since the brand split. Needs to get back into the WWE title discussion again. show styles how to be a proper heel. how to get properly booed. how to be a legit villain on the tv screen.

Styles won the match and kept the title.
Ambrose lost due to Cena and Styles held his tights to win.
Cena downed both Ambrose and Styles to end it.

All three guys were booked strong to end the show. This is amazing booking. SD is glorious.
Meanwhile on Raw, only The McMahons and Roman......... Can look strong!

cordy

Banned
Meanwhile on Raw, only The McMahons and Roman......... Can look strong!

Seriously. Shit is so bad on Raw Foley had to post a pic of Sasha and Bayley consoling him after he, literally said, Stephanie took his manhood.

That's the fucking Raw GM. Getting his manhood taken on live tv and having 2 women console him about it.

Seriously. Shit is so bad on Raw Foley had to post a pic of Sasha and Bayley consoling him after he, literally said, Stephanie took his manhood.

That's the fucking Raw GM. Getting his manhood taken on live tv and having 2 women console him about it.
If Stephanie retired from the business forever, I wouldn't care. It's for the best imo.

imBask

Banned
not gonna lie though Becky is way better now that she drop the poser gimmick

she's still just above Carmella in my ranking, but hey at least she's not last anymore!

Zach

SGg0ZQm.jpg

Is Bayley... Menome?! :O

Nope, no authority figures tonight.
You see, on SD we make the shows viewable for the..... Viewer. No one wants to see the authority figures all in the shows in the year 2016. That died in 2009. Vickie was the last great one but she wasn't made invulnerable, she was weak at least every sd.

But on sd we care about the talent, not the ones signing the checks.

Nose Master

Man, Cena is good. He's just twenty years too late, and no one can compete with him. It's too bad, cause he has to stroke everyone off on every feud promo because his burials are too strong.

Why is Cena good?

Top Bottom