• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

tumblr_ojp30gFYrz1vn5u0to1_500.gif
Lol @ fan looking over to his friend waiting to see if it's ok to mark out

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i just want to show you all something

RICK RUDE
JAKE THE SNAKe
VADER

ON THE SAME FUCKIGN TEAM WWE IS TRASH AND WAS TRASH

If the Brawl for All Championship can change hands in a boxing match then Tyson Fury is actually the Champion; Butterbean lost a boxing match before losing an MMA/kickboxing fight.

The argument is MMA type shit only and I'd agree as it was not a boxing event.

I don't know if this is nostalgia or what, but my chronologically journey back through 96 has been a lot of fun so far. Not once has it felt like a slog despite some of the corny ass stuff going on -- Like Booty Man showing up on Nitro and Hogan talking him up like he's some god of a wrestler. I really think the hour long shows helped keep everything tight and focused.

As much as I think Enzo is a dickhead, I think we have seen the road he is going down and how it turns out many times in this business.

Eh, I think things are a little different now. If anything Enzo is a classic example of a directionless bro who came into some money/fame but can't grow up.

I don't know if this is nostalgia or what, but my chronologically journey back through 96 has been a lot of fun so far. Not once has it felt like a slog despite some of the corny ass stuff going on -- Like Booty Man showing up on Nitro and Hogan talking him up like he's some god of a wrestler. I really think the hour long shows helped keep everything tight and focused.

Eh, I think things are a little different now. If anything Enzo is a classic example of a directionless bro who came into some money/fame but can't grow up.

Livin' that Jay-Z life!

"Rap critics that say he's "Money Cash Hoes"
I'm from the hood, stupid?what type of facts are those?
If you grew up with holes in your zapatos
You'd celebrate the minute you was having dough"

Livin' that Jay-Z life!

"Rap critics that say he's "Money Cash Hoes"
I'm from the hood, stupid?what type of facts are those?
If you grew up with holes in your zapatos
You'd celebrate the minute you was having dough"

Pretty much. He 100% grew up idolizing hip-hop lifestyle and now that he's got money and fame he's trying to be like his idols. The problem is people don't want to put up with that crap now and are going to be much quicker to call it out. Especially when you're some C-list star

I'm just saying, the wrestling business and stories of a wrestler flaming out, taking drugs, partying and being a fuckwit generally don't play out that well. In fact, I can't really think of many instances where it has ended up well.

Heroman

Banned
Honestly who cares about Enzo personal life? Like he living his life to the fullest and compare to other people he seems like a good guy.

I think it's becoming clear his personal life is interfering with his work life, so that's why we're talking about it. His larger than life attitude is starting to really show and rub people the wrong way.

I know there is something to be said regarding "the rules" of the backstage and all that stuff, but it does seem like he is disrespectful to the backstage based on reports.

Heroman

Banned
I think it's becoming clear his personal life is interfering with his work life, so that's why we're talking about it. His larger than life attitude is starting to really show and rub people the wrong way.

I know there is something to be said regarding "the rules" of the backstage and all that stuff, but it does seem like he is disrespectful to the backstage based on reports.
Is it? Like noting really has changed since the 4th week since he debut, h still is the same geek as before. Honestly he actually being booked better now then he has been since he been called up.

Zach

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

#September11Warning

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

Carnby

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

#September11Warning

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

Ooooh. So this is about Sunny coming back.

Man, I never know what you guys are talking about.

Top Bottom