• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

You know it, buster. He has three themes that I'm always happy to hear.

The Miz? I'm pretty sure he has zero.
WCW kept Grunge alive with their ripoff themes.

I found it a little odd that Jericho got fake Evenflow while Raven's finishing move was called the "Evenflow DDT" but he had fake Come As You Are.

That's the type of thing that would get, minimum, 3 pages of "idiot booker" posts here had it happened today.

Now we just look back on it fondly.

Heroman

Banned
You can take the man out of the shoot, but you can’t take the shoot out of the man!!!!
slaps.gif

Zach

WCW kept Grunge alive with their ripoff themes.

I found it a little odd that Jericho got fake Evenflow while Raven's finishing move was called the "Evenflow DDT" but he had fake Come As You Are.

That's the type of thing that would get, minimum, 3 pages of "idiot booker" posts here had it happened today.

Now we just look back on it fondly.
I wrote about it extensively in my diary at the time.

Egg0

Banned
I'll silently judge the committee's nominations of each wrasslers.

Side eyeing the members with the worst picks.

Raven and his Flock was such an underrated stable.

I would've loved to have seen them square off against the NWO in a feud and actually hold their own.

The only time they got a push as a legit match to NWO, Wolfpac, or WCW was on the cover of WCW/NWO Revenge

647281-wcwnworevenge_na.jpg

Fox318

Joe Rogan on Paulie fighting in the UFC

“He should shut the fuck up because if he wanted to have a UFC fight he can go over there and get his brain kicked in. He’s out of his mind. Stop talking. You’re a boxer. You’re a very good boxer. Just shut your mouth. There’s literally a million people in the world that could grab you and strangle the life out of you and there’s not a goddamn thing you could do about it. He’d probably fuck CM Punk up

I demand we start a completely serious WrassleGAF Hall of Fame! Who's on the committee? Besides me, of course. I'm the necessary Wildcard.

Only if everyone in the crowd gets to awkwardly chant "one more match" or "you still got it" during a WrassleGAF Hall of Fame speech.

Klonere and Boots, we need some gifs of NOAH THE REBORN, aka the shoot jail bum fights organization you didn't know you wanted.

Now, they have Eddie Edwards as their champion, but still.

Penguins at the aquarium here are in a small tank with fake ice. It looks pitiful.
21855681_SA.jpg

Thought that was Naito there for a second.

Beach

Think I just saw Bray Wyatt if for whatever reason he was just watching IT in Burbank. Looked massive but didn't want to bother him.

Top Bottom